Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Do the sleeve sponsors show up on the retail kits? #PLProblems

From the official site;

"A fast-growing interactive betting and gaming company, the BR88 logo will feature on the sleeve of first team and adult replica shirts."

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If i remember correctly, it's prem league patches on both sleeves and a sponsor's logo on just one of them 

Patch on one. Sponsor on the other with no patch. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sne said:

W88 and BR88?

Won't be at all confusing, or are they the same company?

Also the 88 things has nothing to do with Hitler, right?

I'd guess it's something to do with 8 being considered a lucky number in China (because it sounds like the word for wealth or something). China goes mad for anything to do with 8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

I'd guess it's something to do with 8 being considered a lucky number in China (because it sounds like the word for wealth or something). China goes mad for anything to do with 8.

Gr8!

18 hours ago, mottaloo said:

If i remember correctly, it's prem league patches on both sleeves and a sponsor's logo on just one of them 

Good call, did a bit of research and you are correct. Updated below. Looks so much less crowded now :) 

iFWC9xo.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Good call, did a bit of research and you are correct. Updated below. Looks so much less crowded now :) 

iFWC9xo.jpg

Basically our first home shirt made by Nike.

19 hours ago, mottaloo said:

The premier league patch is only on one sleeve with the sponsor on the other. Like the way Teale's Tache has it done above.

Edited by villa89
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

yes Very similar indeed.  Its the trim making it so similar.

There are differences, mine has a stripe pattern on the claret, the piping is thinner and I've used the blue from the crest whereas on the Nike one it's a much brighter blue.

Overall design is very similar though, just goes to show how difficult it is to come up with something completely original. Might have another blast this afternoon if work quietens down.

Â