Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Do you have an example of the training top in question please Dem as we have that many.

Sure. These are the bottoms. I saw the polo shirt version in club shop was our logo in yellow and all black like the bottoms. Didn't have my size for either annoyingly

20190611_074905.jpg

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sure. These are the bottoms. I saw the polo shirt version in club shop was our logo in yellow and all black like the bottoms. Didn't have my size for either annoyingly

20190611_074905.jpg

This is going sound crazy but i've never seen them before.

I've gone through the season not realising we have 3 lots of training wear!? 

I thought it was just two lots that were all black with blue piping/lining, or the claret piping alternative!?

When the hell was this yellow lot released?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This is going sound crazy but i've never seen them before.

I've gone through the season not realising we have 3 lots of training wear!? 

I thought it was just two lots that were all black with blue piping/lining, or the claret piping alternative!?

When the hell was this yellow lot released?

Yeah these ones sold really well and I think it was towards the middle of the season. You can't get these online anywhere or even at the villa village.  I went there times and all they had was plus sizes. Really irritating.

But these looked good in the players.  Can't seem to find the top anywhere.  There is also a long sleeve one with a claret body which is really nice but again same problem annoyingly

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah these ones sold really well and I think it was towards the middle of the season. You can't get these online anywhere or even at the villa village.  I went there times and all they had was plus sizes. Really irritating.

But these looked good in the players.  Can't seem to find the top anywhere.  There is also a long sleeve one with a claret body which is really nice but again same problem annoyingly

I know what you mean, I want last season's black hooded training top but I've never seen it in stock at all.

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I know what you mean, I want last season's black hooded training top but I've never seen it in stock at all.

I've highlighted this to @OutByEaster? for the fans consultation with purslow it's a big problem at villa and they are losing money because of it.

Stop assuming all us villa fans are plus sizes!!!

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Same with these (the black tops, rather than the shirt). I've never once seen them in the shop online and I'd pay good cash money for one.

tKSAidT.jpg

11 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

OIaRSew.jpg

Still just messing around...

It's hard to work with such a crappy logo. I imagine that's actually nicer than we'll get too because you've kept the kappa logo to a minimum, whereas I'm anticipating it to be plastered all over the sides of the kit.

51 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dint like that at all

If it's the case, and I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but the kits better have quality sewn club crests or there is going to be many unhappy fans and alot of unsold kit.

After the Hummel and Macron escapades I vowed never ever again buy anything if it's cheap, plastic or iron on.

Â