Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

Unless Fanatics designed these kits it's kinda pointless posting them up. 

Every time I see there has been a post in this thread I think news and instead it's just more fan fiction. Fair play to you lads and ladies, you're dedicated!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Unless Fanatics designed these kits it's kinda pointless posting them up. 

Every time I see there has been a post in this thread I think news and instead it's just more fan fiction. Fair play to you lads and ladies, you're dedicated!

Well, unless we have a Nike or Adidas template it's pretty pointless posting any kits ;)

These are just ideas and we are all hungry to see the real thing. Don't spoil the fun! :)

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Well, unless we have a Nike or Adidas template it's pretty pointless posting any kits ;)

These are just ideas and we are all hungry to see the real thing. Don't spoil the fun! :)

You bloody kids and your fun 🙄

Pallet or gtfo

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, NIVillan said:

Yup obviously a dodgy rip off false kit as it has a round badge!

Don't get me wrong, I am a sucker for a 3rd kit all day long and I love a black number as much as the next man, but that shirt has no resemblance to us whatsoever imo.

At first glance it reminds me of a Wolves away kit (especially with that sponsor) or someone like AIK athens or even Borussia Dortmund.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

10 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Don't get me wrong, I am a sucker for a 3rd kit all day long and I love a black number as much as the next man, but that shirt has no resemblance to us whatsoever imo.

At first glance it reminds me of a Wolves away kit (especially with that sponsor) or someone like AIK athens or even Borussia Dortmund.

We should go throwback and have that red splodge kit we wore for a season way back when.

Not a fan of black away kits for villa, nor yellow although I did own the MG sponsored yellow kit for some reason in the 90s. 

I prefer white for the away kit and also don’t mind that weird blue with black trim kit we’ve had a couple of times over the years. The famous green black Muller kit makes my eyes bleed which is a shame as someone said the new away is inspired by this 🤨

On 06/06/2019 at 20:29, useless said:

Wolves didn't pay money to end their deal, they had a clause in the contract which stated they could end it if they finished above a certain position, there was also a clause which allowed W88 to end the deal if Wolves got relegated. Also when Wolves announced them last summer they also said that it was a record breaking deal for them as well, so either W88 pay a lot of money, or 'record breaking deal' is just creative with words, and it doesn't necessarily mean they've paid us money than any other shirt has.

I imagine it was a record breaking deal for them. They have been out of the premier league since 2012 and even though that isn't that long ago sponsorship deals then were nothing like they are now, Utd/Liverpool were only getting 20 mil, the London clubs 5-10mil.

Arsenal were only getting around 20 million a year from emirates for everything including the stadium but now the top teams are getting 50 mil plus just for the shirt & another 5-10mil for the stupid sleeve sponsor

20 hours ago, omariqy said:

No. Fanatics are still designing the kits. Kappa might have a final say but they are pretty much just putting their badge on it. 

I thought the deal was kappa design them fanatics manufacture them?

I also thought that's what they did with luke last season and do with the American sports, the only thing fanatics design is our own brand stuff (like the current we are premier league range or whatever it is)

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I thought the deal was kappa design them fanatics manufacture them?

I also thought that's what they did with luke last season and do with the American sports, the only thing fanatics design is our own brand stuff (like the current we are premier league range or whatever it is)

Nope, apparently fanatics design them, Luke/kappa yay or nay it then pay to have their respective logo put on it. Not 100% sure by that though as Luke did a video detailing "his" design unless that was pure bunkem?

Edited by Ingram85

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So you must be think or training just are very wolves then ? As that's black and yellow.

It's not wolves at all in my opinion 

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So you must be think or training just are very wolves then ? As that's black and yellow.

It's not wolves at all in my opinion 

Do you have an example of the training top in question please Dem as we have that many.

Â