Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

If were on the superstitious road:

Lets change the football club name, because if we do some money will magicly appear 🤔

50 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Is that this one?

aston_villa_18_19_luke_1977_third_kit.jp

Need this in a medium but I have not even see it on eBay.  Anyone have a medium is very good condition then DM me please!

11 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Need this in a medium but I have not even see it on eBay.  Anyone have a medium is very good condition then DM me please!

It's like the club doesn't think our fans have any small or medium fans they just acter for plus sizes. Really crap. 

• Like 2

I wonder how quickly the kit will be leaked out. Kappa is a bigger business than Luke so you'd think that it's more likely that someone will share pics of it?

14 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

unSRBom.jpg

Same as the regular shirt but with sleeve patches & central play off final text.

They did some for last years final too but don't think they had the sleeve patches.

zJakzJ2.jpg

The email I got for this said they’re only available in large size... what’s the point of that!? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Call me crazy, but I don't think the colour of our shorts has any bearing whatsoever on how we perform.

Yeah, that's more down to the socks I'd imagine.

Some people will grasp for anything thou, bunch of heretics.

I was watching us on when English clubs ruled Europe on ITV and we played our semi final against Anderlecht with blue shorts on. I thought we looked a class above in them. Mind the players wearing them were a class above as well.

I'll be very interested to see what Kappa come up up with for us, I've always had a mixed reaction to their kits for other teams. I do like the recent stuff they've done for Torino and Betis, but I really don't like what they've done with Napoli this year...

I hope they try to keep it simple, not try to do too much. 

44 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually like the badge on the 3rd kit more than our full time one.

Yeah the badge is lovely on that kit.

Although I personally think the rest of the kit is quite shit. I'm not sure why it's got so much love

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I'll be very interested to see what Kappa come up up with for us, I've always had a mixed reaction to their kits for other teams. I do like the recent stuff they've done for Torino and Betis, but I really don't like what they've done with Napoli this year...

I hope they try to keep it simple, not try to do too much. 

Sky were showing that football gold thing earlier between derby and forest from 2014. That was easily the best and most lively derby kit ever. They were with kappa. And when you consider there isn't a whole lot you can do with a white shirt, black shorts - very good effort.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Sky were showing that football gold thing earlier between derby and forest from 2014. That was easily the best and most lively derby kit ever. They were with kappa. And when you consider there isn't a whole lot you can do with a white shirt, black shorts - very good effort.

Do you mean this one?

227292194962af318244ff96bbd99e48.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Yep. Pretty decent compared to the boring generic types umbro roll out for every team they are with.

Collars a bit out of date with the fashion of today, but I like it, nice and simple.

4 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I was watching us on when English clubs ruled Europe on ITV and we played our semi final against Anderlecht with blue shorts on. I thought we looked a class above in them. Mind the players wearing them were a class above as well.

Yep, and the following year we lost at home to Juventus wearing...you guessed it...claret shorts!

Â