Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, sne said:

The placement of the badge is really odd.

Really high and a bit too central.

It's almost on the collarbone ffs

QC from Kappa has been ridiculous. Hope we're out of this deal after this season. I'd even take Nike back at this point.

Feels blasphemous to say but the kit actually looked quote nice in the flesh. Better than our other 2 kits. I feel like the shoulders aren't as wonky, or the black colour masks them. And the green isn't the worst shade. It's like a cool pine green. Not bad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Feels blasphemous to say but the kit actually looked quote nice in the flesh. Better than our other 2 kits. I feel like the shoulders aren't as wonky, or the black colour masks them. And the green isn't the worst shade. It's like a cool pine green. Not bad.

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

On 25/10/2019 at 19:29, KenjiOgiwara said:

I just don't really get why anyone would like a red, green and black colour combo. 

Would be better off removing the green and just having a clean black and red combo. 

When are Kappa fired? 

This is why

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8Cqe7fqrHUCODlmQ3zNR

• Like 1

On 25/10/2019 at 21:54, Demitri_C said:

This could have been really nice. That bloody crap red ruins it ffs villa

20191025_205326.jpg

so that's now the navy blue, the claret, the claret and blue striped, the yellow, the white and the green training tops that we have

when I went to the club shop 2 weeks ago they only had the navy blue and some XXL of the claret

the website currently has the green and the claret and blue striped but only the green in large and XXL and the striped in XL

what is the point!! they've seemingly spread it too thin

On 25/10/2019 at 22:54, sne said:

The placement of the badge is really odd.

Really high and a bit too central.

It's almost on the collarbone ffs

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Based on other's purchases, seems like it's pot luck of where your badge will end up.

You might get one on your belly button

• Haha 1

Â