Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Well, I hope kappa do better next year. Abysmal effort this year. As bad as Macron.

I am hoping after the mess up of the away shirt we try and get out of the deal to be honest.

Big deal in every mentioning the ASICS away shirt from 1993/95, other than colour it has no other similarities. I’d have much preferred a third shirt based more closely in design to that classic.

What has pissed me off about the whole kit release this season is the fact they show the Elite Kits yet the standard which most buy is very different and not as good quality. It's bollocks tbh expecting peeps to hand out an extra £30 on last years for the advertised shirt. I would've probably brought all 3 but the away is the best of a bad bunch so out of principle my dough stays in my pocket until the quality is addressed. 

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Horrible kit, what were they thinking.  Neither a decent football kit or a casual wear.

Looks awful. Kappa has been a horrible relationship for us. I am amazed anyone buys this crap. 

The away shirt had potential, but the shoulders ruined that 100%. 

• Like 1

No interest in buying one, but it's not terrible, IMO. As a one-off, i'm fine with it. I'd love next years to be black with one big claret cross stripe across it, like the Peru shirt.

Edited by maqroll

18 hours ago, maqroll said:

No interest in buying one, but it's not terrible, IMO. As a one-off, i'm fine with it. I'd love next years to be black with one big claret cross stripe across it, like the Peru shirt.

Yeah but you would never be able to buy it because we would never have stock of it.....bloody ridiculous!

• Like 1

Â