Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Yup, last season's kit is going down as a classic. Been thinking about doubling up on mine, might be worth a pretty penny a decade or 2 down the line.

Then I hope you have plenty of money because they’re going for a clean fortune on eBay and the like!

I’ll have to settle for what I already have in terms of last seasons Luke gear.

Edited by Killeen30

Just now, Killeen30 said:

Then I hope you have plenty of money because they’re going for a clean fortune on eBay and the like!

I know 😭 

I've been hawking for the third shirt that I missed out on by one day and nada so far. Home shirt is going for $150+ though so it's not looking too good.

Just now, Keyblade said:

I know 😭 

I've been hawking for the third shirt that I missed out on by one day and nada so far. Home shirt is going for $150+ though so it's not looking too good.

Same I still do need that third in a medium. What size are you after?

Just now, Keyblade said:

Ideally an XL. But an L would do as well, I can't be picky in this situation :lol:

Well good luck man! I’ve the home, away and grey go shirt. I’ll stop once I’ve got the third in medium. I’m a collector you see haha! Must have over two hundreds Villa shirts!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

Well good luck man! I’ve the home, away and grey go shirt. I’ll stop once I’ve got the third in medium. I’m a collector you see haha! Must have over two hundreds Villa shirts!

Nice! I have the home and the away with Grealish on the back. I might have about 10 Villa shirts now which pales in comparison to your collection. Wow. What's your crown jewel?

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Nice! I have the home and the away with Grealish on the back. I might have about 10 Villa shirts now which pales in comparison to your collection. Wow. What's your crown jewel?

100% the ASICS white shirt which was a one off!

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I've got all 3 of last seasons shirts in XL, I love them but I'd sell them all for the right price 😀

Then read above and hit him up with a message.

Away kit is lovely. The fact all the sponsors and badges are one colour helps. All the different colours on the home shirt makes it look too busy. 

Same goes for the black keeper shirt too. Nice shirt but all the different badges ruin it. 

Ive never understood having a claret and blue away shirt though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Away kit is lovely. The fact all the sponsors and badges are one colour helps. All the different colours on the home shirt makes it look too busy. 

Same goes for the black keeper shirt too. Nice shirt but all the different badges ruin it. 

Does it mean teams like West Ham and Burnley will have to wear their away kits when playing at home?

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

That's a pre-match training shirt, not the away.  I agree it looks nice though, and would prefer it as our home kit.

Â