Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

It’s traditional Villa , but it’s not a patch on last seasons home kit. Saying that we couldn’t stick with last seasons design as Villa is Claret body with Blue sleeves, but it’s nice to change it about a bit now and again. I like what I’ve seen of the away shirt..

21 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just watched the Ming's interview where he's wearing this kit and it looks horrible imo. Last season's kit was one of the best imo, shame we're not using Luke anymore.

Same people who made last years kit are making this years kit.

24 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just watched the Ming's interview where he's wearing this kit and it looks horrible imo. Last season's kit was one of the best imo, shame we're not using Luke anymore.

Not a fan of it at all myself. Think it looks really cheap and tacky, but sure no biggie - I'll just buy the away/third kit

12 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

On seeing the interview with Mings, I don't care much for it. Too fussy. It reminds me of that horrific Macron shirt we had, though nothing will ever quite match that for wretchedness.

I still have high hopes for the other two. 

Same. I liked it before I watched that video.

I don't really mind the design too much, the added sleeve sponsor isn't great since there is already a lot happening, but that's the new standard and everyone will have it.

But the kit itself looks like shoddy craftsmanship, the sleeves and the shoulders looks like something a kid made in needlework.

Hopefully it's just a early issue problem.

Must say I prefer last seasons Luke kits.

The home kits are "Average".

Problem is the same people moaning about them being "Meh" are the same people who shout "Claret Body Blue sleeves, nothing else will do"!

So until some of the mentality changes we will never get anything cutting edge.

Same goes for Villa Park.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Same people who made last years kit are making this years kit.

The FCG comments suggest it’s either a very different arrangement to the one Luke had, or the way we’ve understood the Luke deal worked is wrong. 

It's a pass from me.  Simplicity of it maybe would have worked without every Kappa logo ever being plastered over it.  Suffers in comparison to the previous one as well, methinks.

So. Much. Kappa.

• Like 2

Â