Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, Chap of Steel said:

They sent out an email about a Kit survey, thought this question was interesting.

To what extent do you agree or disagree that you would buy the kit no matter what manufacturer produced the kit?

Perhaps they're considering a new manufacturer for next season's shirt?

I wonder if it will be those 3 stripes?..

To answer their question. If the kit is shit I wouldn't buy it no matter who made it.

Equally, I wouldn't want someone like Slazenger or someone shit suddenly developing our kit either.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I saw the new kit a few weeks ago but didn't want to be an ITK whopper so I've not mentioned it.

This morning I've decided I'm going to be an ITK whopper  :hooray:

It'd be unprofessional of me to give away the details, but suffice to say the kits are inspired by some of our favourites of the past.  The training line is pretty nice too.

I wasn't blown away, but I think the fans will be happy for the most part.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Is it Luke inspired again or a new kit manufacturer?

30 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

See if there are any clues in the initial press releases last summer...

The press release on the Villa website doesnt state length of contract. I'll just leave it. 

43 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

See if there are any clues in the initial press releases last summer...

Nice one Rob. The clues you lead us to based on my findings are these below.

On 09/07/2018 at 10:07, NurembergVillan said:

DhpvXw1W4AEFWry.jpg

DhpvXw2XkAAk8rB.jpg

On 09/07/2018 at 11:58, villa4europe said:

avfc-240994.jpg?width=250&height=250&quaavfc-240997.jpg?width=250&height=250&quaavfc-240998.jpg?width=250&height=250&quaavfc-241001.jpg?width=250&height=250&quaavfc-241002.jpg?width=250&height=250&qua

What is it with us having White kits but then never wearing them/releasing them?

49 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

It'd be unprofessional of me to give away the details, but suffice to say the kits are inspired by some of our favourites of the past.  The training line is pretty nice too.

It would be unprofessional of you to reveal the details on here..

However, I am more than happy for you to professionally PM me with further juicy details..   😆

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nice one Rob. The clues you lead us to based on my findings are these below.

What is it with us having White kits but then never wearing them/releasing them?

I was referring more to any length of contract rather than the kit design itself.

45 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

The press release on the Villa website doesnt state length of contract. I'll just leave it. 

The press release for the Luke deal with Kidderminster Harriers from the summer does state the length of deal.  Press releases usually do.  It was strange that ours didn't.

I think it's Luke again. That's why there was no date set in the press release, I think the club see it as an ongoing relationship. Also the hint from @NuremburgVillan says that "the kits are inspired by some of our favourites of the past" leads me to believe that they are designed by a Villa fan, as oppose to a standard template from some schlub in Puma (not that I'm hinting at anything @NuremburgVillan) or Nike or Addidas. Also if it was Nike the design process wouldn't have started until August so that eliminates them. 

Edited by villa89
  • Haha 1

Probably impossible to get a proper big kit deal while we are still in the Championship so might as well let Luke continue til' we are promoted. 

They look nice this year. 

Â