Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

4 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

0-2 win. Abraham with both

Pick the same team v small heath. You don't change a winning side

You do when that team played 3 days ago. McGinn for Whelan and possibly Green for Adomah for me.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, djdabush said:

You do when that team played 3 days ago. McGinn for Whelan and possibly Green for Adomah for me.

Hourihane plays in Whelan's spot we lose, Whelan plays 2 games in a few days we lose.

I don't know what the answer is but Hourihane DLP is not it.

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Pick the same team v small heath. You don't change a winning side

Technically the team that won the game was the one after the changes were made (as it was still 0-0 at the time)

If we Win tonight it’d be the first time we will have done what every bugger else always seems to be able to do but we never do. 

An actual momentum thingy, a message, the beginning of a charge, and all that.

So I guess we won’t then. 😕

Steer
Elmo - Hause - Mings - Taylor
McGinn - Hourihane - Grealish
Adomah - Tammy - El Ghazi

Think we'll see that tonight. Either Whelan or Hourihane for the deep midfield spot but since it was Whelan who come off on Sunday i'll say Hourihane stays in. 

31 minutes ago, terrytini said:

If we Win tonight it’d be the first time we will have done what every bugger else always seems to be able to do but we never do. 

An actual momentum thingy, a message, the beginning of a charge, and all that.

So I guess we won’t then. 😕

Win and we put ourselves in a good position to make the play-offs, so it's a statement of intent insofar that we will have taken points from a rival to go higher on the table.

However I wouldn't call it momentum just yet. We have 10 games to play which we need to be winning most of.

I have plenty of confidence in Smith and the team we have at current but fail to continue winning and 3 wins could be considered a blip.