Match Thread: sha v Villa

limpid

one steward runs on? who looked like an old pensioner?? 6 should have got on and face planted the word removed.

Thats 50million quids worth of talent down the shitter if he had a blade could of shanked him.

it looked like a stabbing action when I first saw it.

Edited by screwdriver
  • Like 1

Fair play to all the Villa players for stepping in and trying to protect Jack. Also, someone like Hourihane who is always accused of being soft and a bottler, his immediate instinct was to run straight over and dive in. Just makes you think what perceptions we have of these guys and what they are like in reality.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

absoilutely disgracful behaviour. they should be docked points and be forced to play all remaining games behind closed doors.

The **** stewards need a good kicking for being slow to react. and the scum blues players all let it happen.

seems to have rattled us we are just launching it to no one. Abraham can't hold his own ball sacks let alone play back to goal striker.

We need to prove we want this.

The steward was right behind the fan, not much more he can do. The steward wont be a knuckle dragger, he will work for a security agency and work at several places.

Points deduction and closed doors is the only solution to these filth.

Oh and 4 years in prison for the scum that did it.

Used to say hourihane had no fight in him, but fair play when the jack incident happened he came over like the one crazy mate everyone has when something happens on a night out 

Edited by Kbdrum88
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

We shouldn't come back out for the second half. Can't imagine any of our players wanting to continue playing in front of this crowd, and can you blame them?

I thought the reaction was perfect. Dignified and professional. 

7 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

I'll be honest I've been in a bit of a haze since the grealish incident. What if he had a knife, seriously. The EFL have to hammer them after this and it has to severe. If it isn't it will happen again and much worse.

A knife was the first thing that ran through my mind about it all. 

The press and TV are making a really big deal out of it,  no way this will go unpunished. 

Sky Sports Breaking News!!! The cowardly word removed lulu that flapped with a girl swing from behind had missed being fingered by his dad and was desperate to get back in Winson Green!.. More To Follow Sports Fans!..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1