Match Thread: sha v Villa

limpid

absoilutely disgracful behaviour. they should be docked points and be forced to play all remaining games behind closed doors.

The **** stewards need a good kicking for being slow to react. and the scum blues players all let it happen.

seems to have rattled us we are just launching it to no one. Abraham can't hold his own ball sacks let alone play back to goal striker.

We need to prove we want this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

The only option in a situation like that is to abandon the game, and then the EFL would have to make a ruling about the result.

I'd have supported the players just walking off, tbh.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'd have supported the players just walking off, tbh.

At least Whelan got to grips with the slimy cretin, shame he didn't volley him in the jaw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

I'll be honest I've been in a bit of a haze since the grealish incident. What if he had a knife, seriously. The EFL have to hammer them after this and it has to severe. If it isn't it will happen again and much worse.

It's actually crazy when you think about it. He could have done some real damage. It's just football ffs, these rivalries are too intense for what they are.

• Like 1

Got to keep the ball on the floor and keep giving it to grealish to get him back in the game.

As for the grealish incident... hes lucky mings was not close by. They should have all just kicked his head in is my first reaction. 

Lee Hendrie is still still raging about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

The **** stewards need a good kicking for being slow to react. and the scum blues players all let it happen.

Disgusting, however, fair play to the steward who bought him down - I thought he got there really quickly

• Like 2

I think we should have walked off. How can the game continue if the players aren’t safe. Some things are more important than football, 3 points or a derby match. The guy could have seriously hurt Grealish. To be fair, how can the Birmingham players feel safe either. Crazy to witness that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GrassyNoel said:

Just look at the crowd reaction after the attack though. They’re not ashamed, shocked or disgusted. Bouncing up and down, cheering and clapping. Points deduction is the only punishment. 

That sums it up for me why the club should get a massive fine and a point deduction. 

I hope monk resigns and says eff these thugs. 

Even if they in it won't matter after this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaCas said:

Disgusting, however, fair play to the steward who bought him down - I thought he got there really quickly

Exactly I agree ewith this. The steward well done to him. Where the hell were the rest of them?? Imagine this scumbag had a knife then what? 

• Like 3