• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Taylot (Elphick 67)
    • Carroll (Grealish 71)
    • Green (El Ghazi 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/19 at 23:59

Gutted for selfish reasons. Travelled home from a celebration just in time to see goal 4 then I had the 2nd half ti watch. Missed all the main action 😖

Said to wife we need 4 by half time after the 2nd went in and was announced on talk sport. 

Was hoping for 2 or 3 in second half but firstly a win, secondly decent football.

Well done team and manager today. Need elphock back as he plays it out or passes reasonably accurately giving us momentum.

Edited by brummybloke

37 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

2v1g77.gif

Just gonna leave this here.

It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but does one of our blokes (can't see who) get his nut on the shot in the 6 yard box ?

Brilliant from the midfield today.  Thought Hourihane took his form from Stoke into this, he was everywhere.

Thought the defence looked really solid today, hats off to Steer he seems to have helped calm things down.

However for the 2nd game in a row special thanks needs to be given to the opposition, they were terrible!

Lastly Jack.....how we have missed the space he creates! That goal was a thing of beauty!

Edited by Nigel

31 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but does one of our blokes (can't see who) get his nut on the shot in the 6 yard box ?

No, I think it's some absolute plank coming close to stopping a wondergoal by heading it over the bar due to inexplicably trying to get a piece of it. :bang:

Can't actually see who it is but he can thank whatever god he prays to that he got nothing on it. :lol:

Â