Hobbies

Chindie

I used to make plastic model aircraft and tanks,mostly 1/72 nd scale and I used to like wethering them and making them look as real life as possable.Sadly since we moved into a different house I have had to give it up.Not enough room now.

A friend is in the UK Garrison, he's 3D printing a set of Shoretrooper armour currently.

This'll be his gun if he decides to print that too? One of his mates on FB makes little aircon units to install in the helmets :D

02787402dd07123af9d3aca6211085a4--clone-trooper-file-format.jpg.85fd79a629f9a1bbaa80d2f0cb880894.jpg

Were I kid now? I'd definitely want a 3D printer.

A community for people who like to make things

Instructables has some great templates.

@Wezbid...I await your interpretation of "In AGadda Da Vida" by Iron Butterfly with bated breath 😉

Looks good though, I'd like a proper piano but think I'd be Shit at playing it. 

Also, cats rule 👍

• Like 1

On 27/02/2020 at 02:32, Wezbid said:

:snip:Our cats love the LED's in here too, it seems to really chill them out. 

UhSsPeD.png

0O9HnAh.png

gOFloKF.png

UfO8pBb.png

I thought something bad was going to happen to the cat going into the green light, then he appeared fine in a later picture, phew!

Edited by blandy
snipped for brevity
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

I thought something bad was going to happen to the cat going into the green light, then he appeared fine in a later picture, phew!

The later picture was taken 25 years later... but the cat is exactly the same age.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/02/2020 at 06:22, rjw63 said:

@Wezbid...I await your interpretation of "In AGadda Da Vida" by Iron Butterfly with bated breath 😉

I just came back to this to see what you wanted me to have a go at and didn't realise what it was until I searched it! I only really knew it from The Simpsons when Bart gives out the hymn sheets. Maybe a condensed version! 😄

"In the Garden of Eden......by I. Ron Butterfly"

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 28/02/2019 at 18:16, Dom_Wren said:

Football coaching takes up nearly all my free time. But I’m blessed to get paid for my passion, let alone my hobby. 

If I have time I like to, in no particular order:

target shooting

walk the dog

lift weights

travel

take the mustang out for a spirited drive

Shot once this year, if that!

Cant remember the last time i walked the dog

not been in the gym for 9 months

baby on the way so thats kiboshed the travel

sold the mustang

:(

Thank McGrath im getting out of coaching!!

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Why is that ?

Promised the missus with the nipper on the way id give it up. The schedule was brutal. 5 nights a week on the fields, and then traveling all over the gaff (Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, DC, Orlando, Raleigh, Atlanta etc..) on the weekends. Not saying i wont get back into it, just the right time to step away.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Creative efforts all over the shop at the moment...

YFXawbD.jpg

Got bored at lunch, decided to tinker away on another half baked project idea.

AVbvAtu.jpg

Working through some of the Gundam backlog. These are just out of the box snapped together. They'll get painted before I'm dead hopefully.

• Like 1

Â