Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Forum software update

Recommended Posts

The forum software has just been updated. Any problems with it please post in this thread.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MJbiK2Y.jpg

As the boy angel has said. Next unread topic is not coming up.

On mobile. Chrome. Android.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no-one's noticed the GIF selector or the massively faster page loads.

waving bye bye GIF

I think that the thread name is gone because it doesn't work properly for people using activity views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, limpid said:

So no-one's noticed the GIF selector or the massively faster page loads.

waving bye bye GIF

I think that the thread name is gone because it doesn't work properly for people using activity views.

Gif selector is very good - I imagine it will be mostly used in response to Andy Keenan’s fixtures threads :D john c. mcginley laughing GIF

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Gif selector is very good - I imagine it will be mostly used in response to Andy Keenan’s fixtures threads :D john c. mcginley laughing GIF

 

lady gaga nod GIF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, limpid said:

So no-one's noticed the GIF selector or the massively faster page loads.

waving bye bye GIF

I think that the thread name is gone because it doesn't work properly for people using activity views.

I have to guess or scroll to the top of the page to see what the thread is. Seems a bit of a flaw in the update IMO. Can we have it back, please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Milfner said:

I have to guess or scroll to the top of the page to see what the thread is. Seems a bit of a flaw in the update IMO. Can we have it back, please? 

Sorry, I don't know what that means. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't like the old software, and I'm only going to give the new one a few weeks before I ask for it to be replaced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, limpid said:

Sorry, I don't know what that means. 

The old site used to show something like this:

Next Unread Topic:

General Chat

Now we dont know which thread comes next. Is there a way to have this back?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screen bounces around all over the place for the first 5-10 seconds of logging in or clicking anything.....which for the impatient ones such as myself represents a problem as you end up clicking on everything except for what you want to click on!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not seen any problems yet other than the usual  lack of appreciation for the ongoing efforts of  @limpid

thumbs GIF by David Shrigley

 

(I know, I’m a kiss-ass. I’m just trying to get a discount on my next renewal) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â