Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

40 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Now is not the time buddy, we are all in mourning over the lack of a ITK promised signing today.

I hope you will respect our wishes on this day and allow us time to get over it. It's nothing personal.

It'll be announced Thursday at 14.16. Trust me.

36 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

There is a distinct lack of investigative VT'ing!

What happened to the days of seaching the .index pages of the Villa website, until you found something that could have been a 'new signing' announcement photo??!!

Why isn't @thetrees tracking Sawiris' plane as he flies about the place to sign up the next Buffon in Pierluigi Gollini?!

Where are the pallets, the chairs and Dr Tony's emoji tweets!!! 😭

We all got old mate. Forum fame as an ITK isn't ambition that it once was.

I also don't think clubs get a deal a done then hush it up for two days or so for no good reason.

That said I have heard something will happen soon. 

9 minutes ago, hippo said:

We all got old mate. Forum fame as an ITK isn't ambition that it once was.

I also don't think clubs get a deal a done then hush it up for two days or so for no good reason.

That said I have heard something will happen soon. 

I always assumed the delay was for the club to get some photos of the player in Birmingham, without it looking like a grey, gloomy shit hole :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, sne said:

The ice hockey team I support in Sweden just made a huge signing so maybe that counts?

Ive just a signed a new mobile contract with EE - maybe thats it ? 

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

I always assumed the delay was for the club to get some photos of the player in Birmingham, without it looking like a grey, gloomy shit hole :lol:

So we are never signing anyone again ?

• Like 1

As I've posted in the Land of Butt thread, we're now 1/8 to sign Butland. That's usually as good as done.

Edited by Rob182
Sorry, I mean 'done done done done'

I think I've figured it out.  This has all been a hoax from those in the Black Country.  @Delphinho123 must be a yam yam!

It all makes sense now.  All this work to get our hopes up just to dash them.  Think about it.

Wednesday?

WEDNESDAY?

What's that an anagram for?  OH YEAH.  "Sadden Yew".  **** you and your Wolves team, @Delphinho123 😡😡

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

As I've posted in the Land of Butt thread, we're now 1/8 to sign Butland. That's usually as good as done.

I wonder how much they would allow you to bet. Surely try and whack on a few hundred or more and they’ll close it straight away.