Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Just now, Thug said:

25% of Wednesday have already gone.

Just going to the grocery store to pick up a cabbage.

anyone know where @Delphinho123 lives?

It now transpires that he could be hiding behind an alter ego known as Omarqiy so good luck with that one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know why, but I have this feeling Tuanzebe is still on. I just can't see him playing 4th option at Man Utd, when he can play every week here. A sale to us with a buy back clause seems very likely to me. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't know why, but I have this feeling Tuanzebe is still on. I just can't see him playing 4th option at Man Utd, when he can play every week here. A sale to us with a buy back clause seems very likely to me. 

As long as that buy-back clause is £150m up front otherwise they can feck off!

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Well as @omariqy has guffed on for so long about what a huge day this - I thought it deserves a quiz question - 

For 5 points - What stage of courtship was Craig David up to on a Wednesday? 

He gave her the sack! 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I was just thinking this. He could be 5th choice by the time Man Utd have finished their transfer business if the links to Maguire etc are true.

27 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

he's not 4th!

chuckle brothers + lindelhof + bailly 

then they also have rojo and fosuh-mensah (who is injured but was ahead of him) and then they tried to sign maguire

he's way down their pecking order, that's why I think we wait rather than steaming in with an offer north of 15m

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Realistically I'd accept a 3 x buy price. 

So if they sell to us for £10m and he has three great seasons they can just have him back for £30m? Nah, that would be bad business. Realistically, they would have to give us 5 times the buying price, minimum. 

12 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Does anyone think Delphinho123 will show up on here before a signing is announced today? I think he'll wait until the deal is announced and then say "see, I told you so!"

It's more likely we will never see him again, but a new member called Delphino-not-delphino321 will turn up 🤔

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 2