Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

I think we will spend close to £100m. Just be interesting what our net spend will be. Hopefully we can raise a few million from players no longer needed/wanted. 

2 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

So what do you think the squad will look like at the end of the transfer window??

It's a difficult one for sure,  I know a bird who works at the Villa,  tell you what, alaska and see whats what. 

I hate Monk me,  Iraqs me off for real.  It's going to be a Fasonating,  Sudanly anything can happen.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

How strong is the Butland rumour? 

Not sure but Stoke need a striker. Think we can do a swap deal Hogan for Butland?  I wonder how much Hogan would knock off the Butland fee? 😀😀😀

Edited by mattyg38

7 minutes ago, mattyg38 said:

Not sure but Stoke need a striker. Think we can do a swap deal Hogan for Butland?  I wonder how much Hogan would knock off the Butland fee? 😀😀😀

Sorry, try as I might I cant see the Pun ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I wouldn't be too convinced by FIFA's gameplay claims. It basically changes with a new console generation and you could argue it's still recognisable from fifa 08.

Oh you'd be surprised how far fifa has come, have you played fifa 19 because you can really see the difference from 08 to 19. Then there's the amount of content to back then, tons of modes now.

I was listening to the devs and there plans at E3 the other day, they actually shown some really exciting changes especially the free kicks, penaltys, ball control and new defensive tactics, they highlighted alot and I believe that they will implement them.

What they showcased was pretty damn awesome, what's believable about that they will do it is something like the Volta mode will emphasise on ball control it has to given how five aside let's say has more trickery in tight spaces.

Rio Ferdinand was saying how important street football is for a youngster in real life at an early age to gain the vast knowledge and skills that street footy has. Rio said it all transfers on to the pitch and give them that much more confidence when being hounded.

What does look lovely is the different scenery in which street footy us played, like the UK in side of steel meshed pitched or Japan on top of rooftops to Brazil on sand, pretty damn lovely if you ask me.

They are really giving this the big promotion push unlike other fifa games. EA and it's devs can't afford to mess it up especially with the fiasco they have had over micro transactions and flop of a game anthem, they have no choice to get this right as they're in a spot of bother recently.

Edited by Dave-R

See a sudden spike in this thread and jump in to see who we are signing.

Imagine my disappointment when i realises its all just puns and wordplay. Feel like i've been absolutely Chad. 

• Like 1