Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Somebody (Tshibola surely) isn't getting registered in the 25 man squad as it stands.

No more incoming, but last day for Championship loans.

Bree? Lansbury? Chester?

Are we all kind of thinking Kalinic and BB may head abroad?

6 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Imagine if he had gone into his press conference ahead of our first PL game and he had said 'No I'm not happy with the squad we should have bought some better players for the wings and up front'

We might as well have not bothered turning up on Saturday.

Could just say we were looking to add one or two to strengthen a couple of areas but we are happy with what we have and won't be forced to pay over the odds for anyone. We have done some great business and the squad is raring to go etc...

Just no need to avoid mentioning we were looking at players, thats all. Again, im not criticising at all. Just something I picked up on.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Convinced kjodia can score goals at this level.

Cantona used to say he tried to surprise himself as that way the defender in front of him would have absolutely no idea what was going on. Hopefully Codger can do that for us off the bench!

So we're done than. Overall a damn fine transfer window with some real talent bought in. Still would have liked to have seen an additional striker as we don't know how well Wesley will do in the Premiership, nor what type of season Kodja will have. Still a lot of positives.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Well if he's walking around like he swallowed a wasp in Brentford.......I doubt it could get done in time :)

any pictures of his wasp infused face?!?!, or just rumours?

Surely it would be a bee he’s swallowed? I’m not convinced this Brentfordnylons chap is a real Brentford fan at all!

I predict that Davis is going to be the surprise of the season, in a good way. If Ramsey sticks around I wouldn't be surprised to see him play himself into the matchday squad as well.

• Like 1