Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Just now, deeps said:

Madness that we are going in with the 3 strikers we have on the books. Could be a struggle if Wes doesn’t hit the ground running. Happy with the rest of the window. 

Yeah I really do feel like we need another striker. Going into the season with Wesley, Kodjia and Davis is incredibly risky. 

I have no faith in Kodjia at this level, and it's going to be quite a test for Davis to play at this level. Seeing has he tends to get injured a lot, it's going to be tough for him to get in any type of rhythm. 

Just now, useless said:

We've had all summer to make a few signings, we've only got ourselves to blame leaving it until the last day, hopefully it doesn't cost us too much.

Not sure that stands up when we have been signing players for the last 5-6 weeks.

We haven't left anything until the last day really like most of the other clubs in the prem.

• Like 2

I would have liked a winger as Smith liked swapping the wingers at 60 minutes last year, and I like that as a move against tired defences. All four could have got gametime most matches. I guess Kodj and Elmo might fill in, but Benrahma would've been nice.

I also like Kodj as a backup striker. People seem to have forgotten how good he was that one season, and 9 goals last year as a bit part player isn't to be sniffed at. With the dangerous players we have around him I think he'll be ace.

Just now, Knutserov13 said:

So whats there left to look forward to today? Squad numbers? 😀

Jim White talking at me on the tv and not the radio. Chatting mostly BS. Whilst telling us it’s his sources and news is getting to him. Him him him. Me me me. 

* if you can’t tell I do not like the man 

This is shaping up to be a hugely disappointing day.

Really think we will struggle this season without another RW and ST.

All I can think is that we have been priced out of both and are now going to wait it out until January.

I think we need to look at the attack more like a three rather than a striker and two wingers. So for 3 spots we have Wesley, Trez, Jota, ElGhazi, Kodija and Davis. It might mean players playing in a less familiar position but that's what's required.

Don't get me wrong I'd prefer if we had another 1-2 to choose from but that's looking unlikely right now.