Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

This is going to be the best deadline day ever. We don't NEED anything and as I'm currently on honeymoon in Hawaii, I'll sleep through most of the faux drama!

Can wake up about 8am here and the window will be closed and I'll just be able to read the fallout!

• Like 2

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

SSN is unbearable to watch on transfers deadline day. Makes me cringe watching them filling out time, with shit content and puff pieces.

Bring back the days where you had gangs of chavy kids giving the live reporters the worse abuse ever. Sticking dildos in their ears and what not 

Far more entertaining 

It's unbearable all of the time.

They are the fake tits of sports journalism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

This is going to be the best deadline day ever. We don't NEED anything and as I'm currently on honeymoon in Hawaii, I'll sleep through most of the faux drama!

Can wake up about 8am here and the window will be closed and I'll just be able to read the fallout!

Congratulations on your marriage JB24! Let's hope the Villa spoil you with a nice wedding present ;)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

SSN is unbearable to watch on transfers deadline day. Makes me cringe watching them filling out time, with shit content and puff pieces.

Bring back the days where you had gangs of chavy kids giving the live reporters the worse abuse ever. Sticking dildos in their ears and what not 

Far more entertaining 

Totally agree, don't forget the traditional chat with that idiot Harry Redknapp through the car window with Harry spouting his usually crap.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Congratulations, hope the weather is lovely.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Congratulations👍

I actually think we do need something - another winger and a striker.

I'm praying for Benrahma and <insert decent striker> 🙏

For me that would represent an absolutely perfect summer window.

• Thanks 1

On 24/07/2019 at 20:21, useless said:

The trees says private jet from Milan... no details as to occupants. 

Any one have a guess

Sorry don't post often.   @useless didn't quote above... it was my post .. sorry

Edited by soezetoc

8 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

It's unbearable all of the time.

They are the fake tits of sports journalism.

If it wasn't so cringeworthy and I didn't detest Sky Sports so much, I'd find it funny how bad it is. 90% of it is so obviously fake news just to get them talking and influence the betting.

It's even funnier when nothing is happening and you can almost see them start to throw out panic stories. "And erm, Gillingham have signed Joe Bloggs for a club record fee of £120,000. Wow, what a busy deadline day this has been". This is the only time they ever cover anyone outside of the "Big 6/7". I mean, why do they need a reporter at all of the so called big teams training grounds? They've literally just left Tottenham's to go to Arsenal's! Do they even know football exists outside of the top end of the Prem!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Since man ure are selling Lukaku we will have a higher net spend than them.

Come to think of it, have we actually "sold" anyone?

We've released loads and sent some out on loan.

Suppose Gary Gardner was part of a deal, other than that cant think of anyone.

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Come to think of it, have we actually "sold" anyone?

Nope.

Surprised we haven't tried to sell Bjarnason and Lansbury honestly. Or have we? They aren't good enough as squad players.

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

I thought Ben Yedder was going to Monaco or Man Utd ... would certainly be a coup if we can get him ...

This Ben Yedder link has come right out of nowhere. I can't see it happening, hes 29 years old and they will want 35m for him. Seems to go against the business we have done so far. 

Having said that I'd be happy if he does arrive. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Nope.

Surprised we haven't tried to sell Bjarnason and Lansbury honestly. Or have we? They aren't good enough as squad players.

The talk was that DS would listen to offers for BB and Kalanic. Not sure about Lansbury. I think we might see 1-2 out the door today. 

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Scott Carson to Man City!!!!

More importantly, Charlie Austin to WBA...

joe jonas relief GIF

Great move for him apparently 🙂

well for his bank balance anyway.

additionally Austin will be really good for WBA in the Championship. Wow!