Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

I don't think Ben Yedder's stats are all that impressive. Also, considering we scored so many goals from crosses last season, at 5ft 7ins, he doesn't strike me as the kind of front man we would go for these days.

Really?

Capture08072019b.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

No chance Ben Yedder bid is real. We wouldn't spend £30m+ on guy about the turn 29. It's just too much.

That sort of transfer is for January when we're 6th :)

Doesn't sound like the right player profile we're going for.

We're going for young and hungry players with potential to grow, Heaton is fair enough, but he were only 8m and it was a desperate position for us.

30m for a almost 29 year old, don't think we're in for him. This sounds more like a "Fulham" type signing.

Edited by villalad21

6 hours ago, midian said:

Probably total rubbish but he’s French 🤷‍♂️

We was first linked with him in 2012 years when he was playing in France for Toulouse Then linked again under Paul Lambert around 2015.

Edited by Villan4Life

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I've only had it on for 20 minutes but already had enough of Sky's deadline day coverage. Absolutely cringeworthy!

It’s so, so desperate.

Unfortunately, it appeals to the masses. And that’s why the human race will eventually wipe itself out.

• Like 3

I can’t see us spending £30m on a 28 year old with little sell on value in 2/3 years, it goes against everything Purslow has said in the past. We’ll go for someone much younger in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

That Yedder source is not great going on what folks said it beingvthe French sun. But that said, why not buy just one luxury item in position as crucial as striker. Could see it. 

Go back to bed, Percy hasn’t tweeted yet!!

• Haha 1

As brilliant as this window has been and for all the potential signed and money spent I'm amazed we haven't got a proven goalscorer. I appreciate we want all players contributing but I would feel more comfortable with a proven target man. 

Still the rest of the day to go though!