Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

50 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

not true. it's just an account that aggregates all villa related news tweeted by other journalists. the account doesn't claim to know anything.

You're clearly on the Villa Report payroll.

5 hours ago, romavillan said:

57 pages, just over 20 hours, the page rate is creeping up....

On track for 1k pages for when the window shuts. 

Surely would be a VT transfer window fhread all time record?.. 

Maybe I'm on my own here, and that's absolutely fine, but for me a good day (today? tomorrow? - we used to say 'todorrow' when I was younger) would be getting Tshibola and Kalinic out of the door. If Bree and Bjarnason followed them, that would be even better, but first things first. 

• Like 1

A Sevilla ITK account, although apparently one considered to be fairly good, has said we have bid 32m Euros for Ben Yedder.

On this topic, this post is from a Norwegian commentator tweeting about it:

That translates to  "According to @InformSevillaFC (pretty well informed this summer), Aston Villa have made a bid of € 32M for Wissam Ben Yedder."

Some follow-up tweets from the Sevilla ITK account say Sevilla or Ben Yedder's agent received a call from Manchester United today too.

There's also been talk online today of Sevilla using Ben Yedder somehow in a deal involving Rony Lopes from Monaco going the other way.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Wes said:

A Sevilla ITK account, although apparently one considered to be fairly good, has said we have bid 32m Euros for Ben Yedder.

On this topic, this post is from a Norwegian commentator tweeting about it:

That translates to  "According to @InformSevillaFC (pretty well informed this summer), Aston Villa have made a bid of € 32M for Wissam Ben Yedder."

Some follow-up tweets from the Sevilla ITK account say Sevilla or Ben Yedder's agent received a call from Manchester United today too.

There's also been talk online today of Sevilla using Ben Yedder somehow in a deal involving Rony Lopes from Monaco going the other way.

I just can’t see that. He’s a class above where we are. Would be an unreal signing. 

I don't think Ben Yedder's stats are all that impressive. Also, considering we scored so many goals from crosses last season, at 5ft 7ins, he doesn't strike me as the kind of front man we would go for these days.

13 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I don't think Ben Yedder's stats are all that impressive. Also, considering we scored so many goals from crosses last season, at 5ft 7ins, he doesn't strike me as the kind of front man we would go for these days.

With Jota, Benrahma (possibly) and Trez, I don’t think we’ll see as many goals from crosses this season. All like to cut in.

I get your point, but we may be looking at a different style of play this season.

• Like 2