Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

9 minutes ago, thunderball said:

How many pages did last years summer transfers/speculation thread get?

it got to 268 pages.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Thanks 1

I'm starting to worry a little about a striker. 

I would have thought a name would have appeared by now. Unlikely that a big money move is going to appear out of no where tomorrow. 

Hopefully we have someone. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I would have thought a name would have appeared by now. Unlikely that a big money move is going to appear out of no where tomorrow. 

dont worry, im sure out of nowhere a random new topic will appear tomorrow, and wham bam thankyou maam.......new striker no-one has heard of b4 and we start trawling youtube videos :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

The fact Davis hasn't gone on loan yet says to me we're definitely not certain on getting anyone. Green going on loan makes me more confident a winger is more likely. I think we'll end up with Benrahma and that'll be that.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

dont worry, im sure out of nowhere a random new topic will appear tomorrow, and wham bam thankyou maam.......new striker no-one has heard of b4 and we start trawling youtube videos :)

I got so bored earlier I was watching YouTube videos of the new attacker that bloody Brentford bought:bang:

5 minutes ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

The fact Davis hasn't gone on loan yet says to me we're definitely not certain on getting anyone. Green going on loan makes me more confident a winger is more likely. I think we'll end up with Benrahma and that'll be that.

I think Davis hasn't gone because Hogan has to be honest.

• Like 1

Davis hasn't gone because as it stands he's the third best striker at the club, which was also he case when Hogan was still here, if we sign another forward then he may be allowed to leave. If we let him go now, and then we fail to sign anyone we'll be left with just Kodjia and Moraes as our strikers.

• Like 1

We have three wide attacking players for two places.

We have three strikers for one place. Out of those three strikers, one his young and inexperienced at the top level, the other has shown periods of laziness and is not the player he was when he first joined and, the third is young, new to the club and country etc. 

I think it's fair to think that we will sign either a front man that can play any of the front three positions or two players h a wide attacker and a striker. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

After the clear and smart planning that has obviously gone into this window, I'd be utterly stunned if Smith/Suso/Purslow/NSWE let Hogan leave to leave us with Wesley, Kodjia and Davis as our 3 if a striker bid collapses.

We'll sign one

Not only that to leave us with 3 wingers would go against everything they said regarding depth. 

No way are they going to come all this way and fall at the final hurdle. They'll finish the job. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Wasn't Wesley announced a matter of hours after story broke? We're good at keeping cards close to our chest

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Not only that to leave us with 3 wingers would go against everything they said regarding depth. 

No way are they going to come all this way and fall at the final hurdle. They'll finish the job. 

100% this. 2 tomorrow!!!

• Like 2