Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Logged into Twitter to see the latest transfer links,  24 hours before the window closes.....

Villa Twitter: let’s talk about players penis sizes and whether we should or shouldn’t sing about them. 

XiUk-P.gif

That aside, I still reckon 2 more incoming. 

I can’t see is spending big money on any striker over 26 as that doesn’t fit the new policy and offer limited resale value. IMO... still reckon it’s mateta personally with Augustin as back up. Would love Schick with Belotti being the unrealistic dream ...

Hope we've got an alternative to Benrahma if Brentford are asking too much for him, but I'm not sure if we're desperate for another winger and am just making an exception for Benrahma if we can get him at a good price. Although I personally think we need another winger either way. The closer it gets to the window shutting the less likely it feels we're going to have time to do two big deals such as Benrahma and spending big on a forward.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Hope we've got an alternative to Benrahma if Brentford are asking too much for him, but I'm not sure if we're desperate for another winger and am just making an exception for Benrahma if we can get him at a good price. Although I personally think we need another winger either way. The closer it gets to the window shutting the less likely it feels we're going to have time to do two big deals such as Benrahma and spending big on a forward.

Calvin Stengs hopefully 🤞

35 minutes ago, Thats2 said:

Hmmm... I’ve got Smalling to Manure for 92M. Not exactly sure how that would work.

Probably sell him to Bristol City or Brentford for a season and they insert a buy-back clause of £92m?