Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

32 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Can't the Championship clubs loan players after the Premier League deadline? I assume DS is keeping Davis until he knows who we have signed and can make a call on a loan then. Seems reasonable to me. 

31 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Not sure what to think of that. I’m not sure Keinan will get many minutes in the PL, and I think he could benefit from a loan. In Dean we trust though!

Guess it means that he thinks he's good enough and I agree with him. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Deano and co. must rate him if they want him to stay here. We only really saw Davis under our previous “coaches”, he could have come on leaps and bounds since then. That doesn’t mean he’s going to be a starter and I don’t think him staying has any bearing on another striker coming in or not. If it’s true, it will be a decision made over the preseason period based on Davis’ progress and how they see his development over the next few months. 

I also rate him mate.  Good player.  I do think its important to get a lot of minutes under his belt this season as I see last season as a waste in terms of Davis.  Injury problems etc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Can't the Championship clubs loan players after the Premier League deadline? I assume DS is keeping Davis until he knows who we have signed and can make a call on a loan then. Seems reasonable to me. 

No but leagues 1 and 2 can

So we may or may not see some news in regards to Benrahma and we are after an unknown French striker. Yeah, not much has changed in terms of journalists have they. 

Apparantly the weather forecast is partly cloudy with good chances of rain or sunshine. 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Not sure what to think of that. I’m not sure Keinan will get many minutes in the PL, and I think he could benefit from a loan. In Dean we trust though!

Agreed, I can't see him getting much game time with us, other than for cup games and the odd few minutes coming off the bench.

Could it be that Dean wants him to train with the first team, in the same way and for the same reasons that Pep did with Foden, rather than send him away on loan? 

It's very quiet right now, even more so with the deadline being tomorrow at 5pm.

I would imagine tomorrow is going to a pretty hectic day, although I was hoping it would just be players out of the door.

I guess a lot of signings now are reliant on a chain of events, and fees could potentially drop the later the deals are left.