Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

More of a general totalling up.

Now Heaton is confirmed and assuming Marvelous will be completed for £11m, by my count that would take us to about £128m on 12 players. 

Or if you feel that El Ghazi, Hause and Mings shouldn’t count as “new” players, it would be about £100m and 9 players.

If the talk of bringing in a striker for a club record fee is to be believed then that puts us maybe reaching the £160m mark. Or if Maupay is the one, then that would put us more or less bang on the £150m figure that was being suggested earlier.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

We've also got 4 players to play as goalkeeper.......maybe this was the dream, 4 options for every position!?

SIGN ALL THE PLAYERS!!

Doing the Chelsea, we are doing the Chelsea

Now we just have to loan everyone out to some Dutch club

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

The club have been very clever with the business they have conducted thus far. 

Loan players back for continuity (aswel as quality).

Expensive young guys like MT and Wesley.

And a mix of bargins like Jota, MT and the 2 boys in midfield, which may (if rumours are to be believed) have left a few quid in the kitty for another striker. 

Heaton adds class, experience, and leadership qualities. 

At long last we seem to be being run by people that have a plan, and have the finances and skill to execute it.   

Good work Villa. 

20 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I am sure the blessing from Paul McGrath is not completely necessarily but I guess it's best to receive it anyway. 

• Like 4

There's a week left of the transfer window, we've signed... I've lost count... lots of players, and by all accounts it looks like we are after one more, we even seem to have a back up plan for that.

What an incredible job the guys have done to get us in to this position, it looked a monumental task a few months ago and yet here we are. Bravo.

1JMO.gif

• Like 4