Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Brentford have completed the signing of Ecuadorian winger César Joel Valencia Castillo on a 4 year contract, for an undisclosed fee, (not £20 million) that could leave the door open for Maupay!!

Edited by jonjon

1 hour ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

It would be nice to top off a very active and positive window with a final signing that really gets everyone excited. Could have been Leao but that ship appears to have sailed. Maupay wouldn't be a bad signing necessarily but it would be nice if the club had someone more proven and exciting than him lined up. 

They were at the under 21 Championships so someone like Brekalo or Chiesa would be exciting, but both wingers. I'd personally like someone lined up who knows how to put the ball in the net as I still feel we need more goals. 

I also wouldn't be opposed to us signing Harry Wilson as I reckon he will turn out a pretty damn good player 👍

It will be Said Benrahma. 😁🙏🏻

Edited by abdulaziz1

19 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Brentford have completed the signing of Ecuadorian winger César Joel Valencia Castillo on a 4 year contract, for an undisclosed fee, (not £20 million) that could leave the door open for Maupay!!

Winger? I know this Castillo guy can play in any of the front three positions. 

7 minutes ago, dukes said:

Ive seen lots of comments like this, and I really don't understand why people find it sk difficult to comprehend. Villareport passes nothing off as it's own, they are a news aggregator that pulls together villa related news stories in one place. They never claim to be ITK and they never claim to have exclusive news, they are just an information feed.

Agree, there great at what they do

1 minute ago, rubberman said:

I, for one, will be extremely happy when the window SLAMS shut and we can stop ironic posts about villareport tweets followed by earnest explanations about what villareport does.

Definitely the new 'weirdest thing to argue about' around here.........

I mean seriously, who cares - whether they're occasionally successful or not they're doing it for attention and for likes which basically renders it futile and pathetic.

I for one would not broadcast confidential information on bloody twatter if I was privvy to it.

10 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Passing it off as their own info as usual 🙄

48 his for the medical?! No chance. The team are working flat out on Nakamba's. There are still 846,621 tests to complete, so I don't think Heaton will get a looked at until January. 

21 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I mean seriously, who cares - whether they're occasionally successful or not they're doing it for attention and for likes which basically renders it futile and pathetic.

I for one would not broadcast confidential information on bloody twatter if I was privvy to it.

Oh my god. I don’t know what’s real anymore! 

1 hour ago, dukes said:

Ive seen lots of comments like this, and I really don't understand why people find it sk difficult to comprehend. Villareport passes nothing off as it's own, they are a news aggregator that pulls together villa related news stories in one place. They never claim to be ITK and they never claim to have exclusive news, they are just an information feed.

WHOOOOOSH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dukes said:

So Villareport is basically Newsnow....hope that clears things up!

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Ok this is where I give up. Is this ironic or not?