Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Schurrle missed a lot of last season through some kind of "virus" and did not impress when he did actually play...  

image.png.d7cb4d592aad6bbc2fadf09a2b21ac26.png

6 goals in 25 matches in all competitions isn’t a bad return for a winger in my opinion 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

He’s an excellent player who is young and will improve over time. He’d probably cost a fair bit but he’d be worth it I think

4 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I think it's Benrahma. If that happens, a deal for Maupay will not, but I hope we will scour Europe for an even younger version of Wesley who doesn't mind being a squad player.

We already have Keinan Davis.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

This is true, but how many of the were set pieces? 

If lots of them are set pieces, we have Grealish, mcginn, Luiz, winning free kicks and probably wesley (apparently he got man handled a lot by the whistle wasn't blown) if he scores lots of free kicks then he would score a lot for us as well. 

4 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I think it's Benrahma. If that happens, a deal for Maupay will not, but I hope we will scour Europe for an even younger version of Wesley who doesn't mind being a squad player.

Mateta appears to be a similar player to Wesley and a year or two younger. Erling Braut Haland and Josh Sargent are both very  highly rated and I’d say realistic targets. 

Hope we get Benrahma, Butland,  and then I reckon it will be a striker out of nowhere and top it off with Bayliss. 

I see that Coral have us at +52 on their handicap betting for the coming season. Might be worth a cheeky wager in my opinion, given the business that we have done to date. 15/1 seems decent odds. 😉 Remember to bet responsibly...😇

4 minutes ago, John said:

I see that Coral have us at +52 on their handicap betting for the coming season. Might be worth a cheeky wager in my opinion, given the business that we have done to date. 15/1 seems decent odds. 😉 Remember to bet responsibly...😇

so we'd have needed 47 points last season to cash in right? (+52 to make 99). 15/1 seems long for us to get 47 points. We're 2/1 pretty much to go down. Personally I think it's more likely we'll be closer to 47 points than relegation....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

She's great, talks more sense than most managers I've heard (like Lamebert for example)

you mean he talks?.....I would describe is as mumbling some kind of caledonian brogue....perhaps its clan talk?

BOT......I think we need Maupay.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1