Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Man City cheated the system though.

I will never have sympathy for them.

by having loads of dough.....you obviously know more than me.

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Are we going to be the smallest team in the Prem? Our midfield is definitely on the small side

Ryan Fraser last season's cheap FPL darling is 5'4" according to Wiki

6 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Are we going to be the smallest team in the Prem? Our midfield is definitely on the small side

Our midfield isn't huge, but we have 2 centre back of 6ft 3 or more, a 6ft left back, a 6ft 3 striker, a 6ft 2 winger.

The team itself isn't small, but yeah the midfield isn't huge, which is fine if the ball isn't launched in the air at our mids.

Edited by MaVilla

10 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Also why is height in the middle important in a league of pass and move football on the deck not that I'm aware that our midfield average height is relatively small to PL teams

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

It was an absolute blessing in disguise losing to Fulham in that play off final.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

I think in the long run it will prove to be 

i dont think there is any long run about it, in hindsight its quite clear that it was a blessing in disguise.

how the future goes is one thing we cant know, but we certainly know that the timeline where we got promoted with Bruce at the helm and Xia still in charge, would have been really bad joo joo.

• Like 2

It's already proven to be a blessing. If we'd have gone up Xia, Wyness, Round and probably Bruce would still be at the club now, and Sawiris and Edens may well bought a different club.

• Like 2

I completely missed the mattia perin rumour. that would be really interesting, i remember he arrived in juve as buffon's heir but injuries seemed to derail him. failed a medical at benfica a few days ago but sounds like we're looking into it.

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i dont think there is any long run about it, in hindsight its quite clear that it was a blessing in disguise.

how the future goes is one thing we cant know, but we certainly know that the timeline where we got promoted with Bruce at the helm and Xia still in charge, would have been really bad joo joo.

It might have ended up with Nas and Wes buying a different club like Leeds or Forest.