Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Does anyone else have a sneaky feeling that McGinn might be leaving? 

Don't really know why I feel like that. But... I do... 

It doesn't really make sense that he will be, I hope he signs a new contract swiftly. 

Not in the slightest. He is as valuable to us as Jack and Tyrone are. We like him and he likes us. They are the players that will will help show the new boys what our great club is all about.

Stop having awful sneaky feelings like this. Sit back with a chilled one and enjoy what is actually happening at our football club, rather than worry about something that won't.  ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

:ph34r:

You seriously comparing Sanchez to my comment about Birkir who's been shite in Championship?

That's the biggest joke of the day. You cheer me up. Sanchez is twice the player.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

You seriously comparing Sanchez to my comment about Birkir who's been shite in Championship?

That's the biggest joke of the day. You cheer me up. Sanchez is twice the player.

Yes.

I doubt it ;)

YW

Ok

• Like 1

So that Luiz through the door and a fee agreed for Marvelous. I think if we get a keeper we are done. What's our strongest 11 at this point?

New keeper

Guilbert Engels Mings Targett

Luiz

Jota Grealish McGinn Trez

Wesley

That leaves top replacements of Elmo, Chester, Konsa, Marvelous, Hourihane, ElGhazi.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

You seriously comparing Sanchez to Birkir who's been shite in Championship?

Carlos Sánchez ? Twice the player? Wow

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

So that Luiz through the door and a fee agreed for Marvelous. I think if we get a keeper we are done. What's our strongest 11 at this point?

New keeper

Guilbert Engels Mings Targett

Luiz

Jota Grealish McGinn Trez

Wesley

That leaves top replacements of Elmo, Chester, Konsa, Marvelous, Hourihane, ElGhazi.

Isn't Luiz box to box?

well, except one signing (Butland / Nakamba prob on way), this literally could be our first 11.......... (El Ghazi an option also ofc)

Butland, Targett, Mings, Engels, Guilbert, Douglas Luiz, Grealish, McGinn, Hassan, Wesley, Jota

subs: Steer, Hause, Konsa, Elmo, Nakamba, El Ghazi, Kodjia

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Sanchez was awful for us. A lot of the other exciting foreign talents showed glimpses of being good - more than that in the case of Gueye - but Sanchez really was just bad. 

He didn’t suit us or the league at that point. Didn’t seem a bad lad though and pleased he’s done well elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Isn't Luiz box to box?

People have said he's played more at CM than DM, but in his interview he's said he likes bringing the ball out from the back and communicating to people in front of him, so it sounds like he's expecting to play DM

1 minute ago, RichiBoi11 said:

People have said he's played more at CM than DM, but in his interview he's said he likes bringing the ball out from the back and communicating to people in front of him, so it sounds like he's expecting to play DM

Goodbye Hourihane then

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

well, except one signing (Butland / Nakamba prob on way), this literally could be our first 11.......... (El Ghazi an option also ofc)

Butland, Targett, Mings, Engels, Guilbert, Douglas Luiz, Grealish, McGinn, Hassan, Wesley, Jota

subs: Steer, Hause, Konsa, Elmo, Nakamba, El Ghazi, Kodjia

Who’s does that leave on the fringes then? I’m too lazy too look 

7 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Who’s does that leave on the fringes then? I’m too lazy too look 

Taylor, hourihane, lansbury, Thor, bree, Chester, Hogan, green.

Then the youth like davis and ohare

And that assuming we don't sign another winger or striker.

Edited by MaVilla