Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

There was a thread for all the Rafael Leao stuff but it seems to have disappeared?!

It was based on a rubbish internet site link article that was all 3rd 4th hand speculation full of "could" and "it's believed". Should've been locked straight away. Not sure why you created it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

It was based on a rubbish internet site link article that was all 3rd 4th hand speculation full of "could" and "it's believed". Should've been locked straight away. Not sure why you created it

See my post above.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

I had it on good authority a bid had been made, a few days ago.

Nothing to do with any Spanish click bait or any bedroom pundit on Twitter though.

Blandy is correct though, until there is a credible source reporting our bid/transfer news then I guess no thread can be dedicated for now.

Just sharing what I was told at the time. Make of that what you will.  👍

Fair enough. 

• Like 1

I might be the only one here but I think our striker options are fine for a newly promoted team. Forget what the club are saying about finishing 1st etc it's all the usual talk. Palace had 35 year old Glenn Murray upfront for them last season and got 13 goals. Danny Ings got 8 goals for Southampton. I think we have enough personally.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Did We?

I though we played a front 3 of RHM, Wesley and Hogan.

Looked that way to me, Hogan drifted right a lot and RHM drifted left and left inside a lot.

Yes this was clearly it. 

We didn't play 4-4-2 

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I had it on good authority a bid had been made, a few days ago.

Nothing to do with any Spanish click bait or any bedroom pundit on Twitter though.

Blandy is correct though, until there is a credible source reporting our bid/transfer news then I guess no thread can be dedicated for now.

Just sharing what I was told at the time. Make of that what you will.  👍

Good news.

I take it you trust your source?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I might be the only one here but I think our striker options are fine for a newly promoted team. Forget what the club are saying about finishing 1st etc it's all the usual talk. Palace had 35 year old Glenn Murray upfront for them last season and got 13 goals. Danny Ings got 8 goals for Southampton. I think we have enough personally.

Agree 100% - Kodjia is fine for back up to Wesley and another backup striker is nowhere near top of priority for me. Unless Hogan and Davis leave I can’t see any additions. 

1 minute ago, quazzie goat said:

Agree 100% - Kodjia is fine for back up to Wesley and another backup striker is nowhere near top of priority for me. Unless Hogan and Davis leave I can’t see any additions. 

I don't think our management team agree with you.