Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Davis the striker who doesn't score goals...

Yes. Davis the striker who can bring our other players into the game. We have a lot of threat from midfield. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

How is Mendes involved with Leao? He isn't his agent as far as I'm aware, and Leao doesn't play for one of the clubs that Mendes Controls.

Recently signed up with him.... 

What was the name of that keeper we got through Mendes ? 

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

What was the name of that keeper we got through Mendes ? 

Moreira, I had totally forgotten about him. lol

Well that explains it, he pulled a fast one on us!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Well with Mendes now involved the small chance we had of signing Leao is all but gone IMO ( if we were ever even in for him ) Destined for Wolves or Valencia .... 

I think he was always destined for wolves 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I don't trust Davis, RHM, Kodjia or Hogan at this level. None of them are good enough. Out of all of them, Davis is probably the best player. 
Would be happy if we sold both Hogan and Kodjia. 

Davis is the best player?!?!.....I just don’t see it and among that group I’m surprised.  Davis for me is the worst out of them, including Hogan.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Moreira, El Ghazi is a Mendes client as well.

Forgot about that .... and where did El Ghazi come from ... you guessed It Lille ... the stars are aligning .... for him to sign for wolves, inter or Valencia... 

Wolves are trying to sign Cutrone from AC Milan for about £25M and Ruben Dias for £50M plus, and bear in mind that they've also signed Dendoncker this summer for £10M and Jiminez for £30M, and are meant to be trying to sign a playmaker as well, so I doubt they will be going for Leao on top of those. If he goes anywere it will be somewhere like Valencia, Inter Milan, or Napoli.

23 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Well with Mendes now involved the small chance we had of signing Leao is all but gone IMO ( if we were ever even in for him ) Destined for Wolves or Valencia .... 

He isn't Mendes' client.

9 minutes ago, thabucks said:

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Forgot about that .... and where did El Ghazi come from ... you guessed It Lille ... the stars are aligning .... for him to sign for wolves, inter or Valencia... 

Yes, Leao has just changed agents recently and has infact linked up with Mendes.

What your second post states though is the european equivalent to the UK press and everyone just jumps on the gravy train of Mendes and suddenly Laeo is going to Juventus, Inter Milan, Valencia and Wolves - all Mendes influenced clubs! 

When the fact is, Valencia, Aston Villa and Everton are the teams that DO have bids submitted for him.

Yes he (Mendes) will be touting up his new recruit but so far that I'd the situation as it stands.

Inter are too busy chasing Lukaku. We are sitting waiting to see what happens and if Laeo is a no go, Maupay will arrive.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Hunch, or is this the opinion of Brentford ITK's?

We know he’s going and out of the clubs being quoted as in for him Villa seem to be the most attractive for him.He wasn’t scouted by Dean Smith but once he signed he along with his coaching staff improved him greatly and he had a great relationship with him.

• Like 3

The only reference I can find to him being a Mendes client is a Spanish language website quoting 'Sports Witness' as saying that he's recently signed with him. Might be true, but not sure if Sports Witness are the most reliable of sources. Either way I don't think Mendes being his agent rules it in or out.

1 minute ago, Brentfordnylons said:

We know he’s going and out of the clubs being quoted as in for him Villa seem to be the most attractive for him.He wasn’t scouted by Dean Smith but once he signed he along with his coaching staff improved him greatly and he had a great relationship with him.

Yes, the signs do add up. Was just wondering if there were any additional, convincing, insider insights.

58 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We’ll play 4-2-3-1.

If we buy another striker, he’ll play as an inside forward or a replacement/comp for Wesley. 

We won’t play 4-4-2. 

We played 4-4-2 second half today. Why?

• Like 1