Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

12 hours ago, useless said:

He's only got one year left on his contract, if we loan him in we can sign him for free next summer. Edit: But yes I agree that it's probably not going to happen.

that would be the worst transfer move in history by Fulham

6 hours ago, Michelsen said:

I really don’t know for certain, but I believe he’s looking a step or two above where we are right now. He’s been linked with Sevilla for a while now, among other clubs. 

I don't even rate him. One of the most overrated Norwegian players in my lifetime. 

9 hours ago, KMitch said:

No no no...  You're supposed to slap them in!

But first you “prepare” them.

And, via the Birmingham Mail, “issue these words”,  and “send this message”.

”This is what a crap Birmingham Mail headline comprises.”

12 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Surely he’d go to Napoli over any of the other clubs mentioned.

Not sure, the PL has a massive pull compared to the other leagues  

33 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

But first you “prepare” them.

And, via the Birmingham Mail, “issue these words”,  and “send this message”.

”This is what a crap Birmingham Mail headline comprises.”

No, it's more like: "Villa fans are SHOCKED and send THIS message about Birmingham Mail headlines."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

No, it's more like: "Villa fans are SHOCKED and send THIS message about Birmingham Mail headlines."

I

Want

To 

Gouge 

My

Eyes

Out

Make it stop!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Honestly though, as soon as the internet sees that kind of headline there should be some sort of auto response like:

"Article rejected due to the author being a s*** head and being unable to write proper article titles, go and try again, red pen mark, naught boy"

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Honestly though, as soon as the internet sees that kind of headline there should be some sort of auto response like:

"Article rejected due to the author being a s*** head and being unable to write proper article titles, go and try again, red pen mark, naught boy"

Plus you just know that the article contains NO information whatsoever, but will waffle on at length for some time. I actually think some sort of feedback pulse should be generated on submission to fry the author's computer. As well as giving the author a mild zap. 

Any headline with one word in the title capitalised should also trigger this response. 

We all know it ain’t happening but come on let’s enjoy the notion and wait for Brum Mail or whoever to run a piece later regarding our interest so they get more clicks ..... 

Lo and behold..... 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfers-live-news-16605023

Aston Villa transfer news LIVE: Latest on Douglas Luiz and Rafael Leao

There is new interest in reported Aston Villatarget Rafael Leao with Inter Milan believed to have joined the race for the Lille forward.

The talented 20-year-old, a Portugal under-21 international, notched eight goals in 24 appearances for the Ligue 1 side last season and has attracted interest from a number of clubs.

Villa are claimed to be among them with Dean Smith still keen to add to his squad with the new Premier League season on the horizon.

The club have already rubber-stamped eight deals in a busy window but it is understood there are plans to add to the number before the trading period closes in the first week of August.

Edited by thabucks

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't even rate him. One of the most overrated Norwegian players in my lifetime. 

He is 21 years old FFS. Writing players off so young is quite childish especially when he is being scouted by teams like Sevilla

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1