Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Sign 2 DMs if it means Thor never plays there again

He can also play out wide? I have to say he does have an eye for goal. His most useful attribute however might be his resale value.

17 minutes ago, thunderball said:

actually there is, according to various sources on Twitter, there is a medical booked at 4.30pm!

I've searched for the name 'various sources' and I'm coming up blank. 

Could you provide more information? You know, if it's not too much trouble. 

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've searched for the name 'various sources' and I'm coming up blank. 

Could you provide more information? You know, if it's not too much trouble. 

Sorry DDID, was just helping out Uncle Albert and entering into the 'Delphinho' spirit of things! 

Seemingly nothing happening today. Mondays are always the big days for Villa this window, not long to go...

Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 15.47.43.png

Edited by thunderball

Our options were:

1) Keep all players we released and then add to that team with overpriced players from this league because they are "settled" already. We'd probably get 2 or 4 additions for what we have currently spent.

2) Release all players we had and add to the team with 2/3 40m players and top up with substandard maybe players form the lower league, similar to what we got with Westwood, and then hope.

3) What we have done - with good potential coming in who can grow with the club - and with the right coaching should get us enough points.

I know which I prefer, and I know which Wolves and other fans wanted (1 or 2). Tell me, why would other fans want us to plan for the future? They want us to go straight back down - so of course they will moan about what we are doing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Given your reliability on transfer info I'm expecting Sturridge to sign this afternoon on a 5-year deal worth £200k / week. 🙂

On Wednesday

• Haha 3

When you consider that we still need about ten signings for the squad, and there's only about twenty days to go before they close the transfer window then there has to be a good chance that we will sign at least one player on Wednesday, even if we don't quite get everyone that we want.

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, useless said:

When you consider that we still need about ten signings for the squad, and there's only about twenty days to go before they close the transfer window then there has to be a good chance that we will sign at least one player on Wednesday, even if we don't quite get everyone that we want.

I thought I was being greedy wanting 5 or 6 more