Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

i don't have anything against Thor, but not sure why this thread is a debate about his role at Villa.

wondering when Trezeguet or Marvelous will become official, seems a lot of smoke around those two just not enough fire yet.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Come on we can do so much better than Sturridge.

Stop signing those "has been" players, stop signing players that are already on the decline. Sturridge was relevant 4-5 years ago, he isn't now.

You seem to have Villa confused with another club...

We already stopped it is just the press haven't quite realised yet.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What would you suggest we do about the situation regarding Thor and the others that are not good enough? Juat out of interest.

Sign another DM

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I reckon Trez any day now. I don’t think we’re singning Marv.

The Marv one feels like a player and an agent trying to orchestrate something but failing. Be interesting to see if we did ever bid or show interest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Please, please don’t make this 3 pages about Daniel Sturridge. We’ve already ascertained the article has nothing to do with us.

We’re not signing him. We’ve never been in for him. He’s shit, old, injury prone and banned.

Right, where were we.

Trezeguet. Looking forward to seeing him play but very sceptical as to how good he is. Does anyone know which wing he prefers to play on? 

He is so quick.....he plays on both.😀

34 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Not much going on today.. can someone make something up please

The sun are saying that Thor is being actively pursued, desired and a hard bid might be coming in soon from Barcelona, only if Barcelona decide to solidify their interest though, I hear from an ITK source that Thor is definitely peeking their interest.

I also hear that we might be offered the same players in part x that Barcelona have offered to PSG for Naymar, kind of like a Barcelona Wal-Mart from what I hear.

Delphino has also confirmed that this deal was in progress on Wednesday, so it must be true.