Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Found one for about £30k ;) Ok it was in non league and no real use to us but he scored 26 odd last year and just moved to L1 Shrewsbury After coming through the crewe youth setup and being loaned out to a bunch of non-league teams for the past 3 years or so. Seen quite a bit of him & honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him hit double figures this year and end up in the championship or higher within 2 years

Udoh is a good player!! I put his name as a free agent suggestion through to two lower league clubs in May one being Port Vale... before he signed for Shrewsbury. Neither club was interested.

He Was at Crewe few years back think they got him from Ilkeston Town but was released by Crewe  in May 2018. 

He came through the Luton and then Stevenage youth setup

Edited by Villan4Life

53 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Came through the Crewe system you say....umm..must be pants if Villan4life isn't recommending him. 

See my above post in reply to @LakotaDakota lol I suggested him to two clubs in May. One of them being Port Vale. He’s a good player 

Edited by Villan4Life

52 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Udoh is a good player!! I put his name as a free agent suggestion through to two lower league clubs in May one being Port Vale... before he signed for Shrewsbury. Neither club was interested.

He Was at Crewe few years back think they got him from Ilkeston Town but was released by Crewe  in May 2018. 

Udoh... Great tasting noodles 👌🏻

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Big no on Udun.

Apparently he can't and shall not pass.

Been told so by an old bearded guy on a bridge

Just confirming this old bearded guy was on a bridge and not under it?

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Halesowen had this guy on loan in 2017.He was head a shoulders above that level not surprised he is at Shrewsbury now.

I have a question...I could see he was a good player but I would have never have said he could be a possibility for League club ,simply because of the players he was playing against.How can you make a call on him unless you see how he performs against better players?

What things are you looking for that convinces you he can do it at a higher level?

Didn't someone mention Sander Berge hundreds of pages ago in here? He turned down Sheff U the other day but doesn't look like he'd come cheap...he also said he doesn't want to join a promoted side.

Looks a perfect perfect player for us to me if we could convince him.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

According to Tuttermercato. It’s on Twitter. Can’t link. Changing a nappy. 

That’s some commitment to still getting your message out on Villa Talk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Didn't someone mention Sander Berge hundreds of pages ago in here? He turned down Sheff U the other day but doesn't look like he'd come cheap...he also said he doesn't want to join a promoted side.

Looks a perfect perfect player for us to me if we could convince him.

That would be me, probably. Would love him here, but looks like he’s looking a level or two above where we are right now.