Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

They might not have kids. Either way I'm sure we will have people behind the scenes working on deals, looks like a few should be close to happening.

Edited by useless

2 minutes ago, quazzie goat said:

Just throwing it out there and not ITK, I think we’ll get Wilson from Liverpool on loan with option to buy late in the window. Definitely need another player on the right. 

And why do you think that?

18 minutes ago, Ginko said:

That guy on Twitter has admitted he just likes to ‘take the piss’ so I wouldn’t give what he said a second thought.

Sad git, and that's coming from a loser like me! 

5 minutes ago, quazzie goat said:

Just throwing it out there and not ITK, I think we’ll get Wilson from Liverpool on loan with option to buy late in the window. Definitely need another player on the right. 

I really like him. Just not sure he will suit our game or is what we are looking for. I think we need an El Ghazi type player down the right, a bit more strength and dynamism than Wilson. I'd like him as a squad player though or as an option but his price wont be cheap imo. Think you'd be looking at a min of 15 plus addons. Who knows though. 

Benrahma is the winger that I'd like us to sign, and am harbouring hopes that behind the scenes we're working on a deal for him. He and El Ghazi can play on either wing, so it would make us quite flexible. For me he's one Championship footballer who would probably be genuinley worth a £20m plus price tag.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Apparently he has not turned up to training and trying to force a move.

What are the odds that we will see him looking increasingly impatient, in his motor on the car park at Villa Park on deadline day?

31 minutes ago, quazzie goat said:

Purely due to us needing a player on the right hand side and us already spending a decent amount to date. Loan move with option to buy makes a lot of sense imo. 

I was genuinely wanting to know why you had a feeling it might happen! He’s a good player no doubt and he’s not gonna get the games for Liverpool this season. Now as he’s been mentioned on here he’ll now be linked in the media haha!