Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

27 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Isn't that what Benteke did? They must love us

Genk aren't fans but at Gent, they hold the door open for you as you leave. 

Edited by Wezbid
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Wasn't he at the AFCON ? Maybe he is due back later on.

According to this article on HLN.be, he was due to report to the club today but either he or his agent (lost in translation) told them he would not be turning up - as he appears to be trying to force a move. They seem to report than both us and FC Koln have made bids, but were not accepted. 

Edited by Wes

20 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Just been looking at a potential Ryan sessegnon bid in one of the papers. I’m presuming the is nothing in that other than paper talk?  

Telegraph reported last week (one sentence in an article) that we were one of about half a dozen clubs who had made an enquiry to Fulham. Nothing further.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Question.  How many is too many in one window?

Are you including last season's loan players who are now permanent in this? As I would personally discount those even thought we signed them now.

So to me, it's only Wesley, Jota, Konsa & Targett in so far who are new signings. Hope that makes sense.

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Wouldn't that depend on the size of it? 

True, and the question was very ambiguous.  I didn't mean wasps in a bedroom window.  It was specifically players in a summer transfer window.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hitzlsperger_12 said:

Are you including last season's loan players who are now permanent in this? As I would personally discount those even thought we signed them now.

So to me, it's only Wesley, Jota, Konsa & Targett in so far who are new signings. Hope that makes sense.

It makes sense, but doesn't answer the question :)  

10 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Apparently bid for Milot Rashica from Werder Bremen.

A big call from that supposed ITK account as there's not a hint of this from any other outlet. His agent said earlier this month he was going to stay at Werder Bremen to continue developing, despite interest.