Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

David Speedie , what a horrible little man, he was.

I have never been more relieved to have Liverpool pinch a player from under our noses than him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I don't remember a previous season when BM was this useless. At least this is an upgrade on literally quoting shoddy teenager transfer blog rumours as reliable source

Got to agree.

Is Kendrick still there?

10 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

The rest of the piece:

For the best insight into the mood at a football club, don’t visit The Times or the Guardian or Football365. Don’t listen to podcasts or watch magazine shows. Talk to the fans. Visit their forums and speak to them in pubs and on public transport. Hear what they have to say before telling them how they should feel.

Errr don't read some posts or venture near some FB groups. The doom and gloom is still palpable from some

Reports from Belgium (via nieuwsblad.be) that Nakamba did not turn up to training today because Club Brugge turned down a 10m Euro bid from us for him.

Edited by Wes
Specified when the training took place

2 minutes ago, Wes said:

Reports from Belgium (via nieuwsblad.be) that Nakamba did not turn up to training today because Club Brugge turned down a 10m Euro bid from us for him.

I understand a players right to force a move, but I'm not a huge fan of flat out not turning up to training. He has options including handing in a transfer request if he actually wants a move.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Wrong club.....

Really? Thought Tekkers came from Brugge. Where did we sign him from? Meh **** it, I can google it. 

Ah okey. My bad Genk. The Belgians must love us though 😁

Edited by KenjiOgiwara