Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Huddersfield beat Wolves home and away. From memory the second loss was yet another Rui Patricio howler who couldn't keep a CS to save himself most of the season but many on here probably automatically think he's world class

Spoken like a true fantasy football player tbh. 

49 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Sheffield United want Maupay maybe they are trying to lower the fee with Brentford. I doubt it’s us. Wesley is our main striker I’d imagine. 

Agreed, but I think that we really do need another striker to offer him some additional cover/competition. If not Maupay, then perhaps Bowen or Tammy (I know the last one is highly unlikely :().   

2 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Walter Benitez of Nice? 🧐

He has a year left on his contract and has been superb in Ligue 1

He would be my #1 keeper target personally, I think he’s got the potential to be one of the best in the world. I expect him to be in the mix to start for Argentina very soon.

16 minutes ago, Thats2 said:

Other foreign keepers I think show some potential:

Noam Baumann, Lugano

Remy Descamps, PSG (was on loan at Clermont Foot last year)

Saturnin Allagbe, Niort

Surely after the boob jokes of the last page and a half, the foreign goalkeeper to sign is Areola? (Granted he is actually getting games for PSG now).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Personally, I'm more of an...

Image result for fabian assmann

I know that was funny, but I cant help feeling deep sadness on Mr Assman’s behalf for the name he inherited. You’d just start sobbing everytime you filled in a form of some kind.

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I know that was funny, but I cant help feeling deep sadness on Mr Assman’s behalf for the name he inherited. You’d just start sobbing everytime you filled in a form of some kind.

I feel more sorry for this guy...

images (1).jpeg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Huddersfield beat Wolves home and away. From memory the second loss was yet another Rui Patricio howler who couldn't keep a CS to save himself most of the season but many on here probably automatically think he's world class

Surely the fact Huddersfield beat Wolves twice just highlights how difficult it will be?