Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bjarnason and Lansbury arent good enough for top flight though Bjarnason be easier to sell to a smaller European league than getting Lansbury a new club

Bjarnason?  Why not? I have make my argument on this post for few minutes

1 minute ago, Jonsi77 said:

Bjarnason?  Why not? I have make my argument on this post for few minutes

because he was average at best in the Championship and PL is a much bigger jump. Not good enough for Premier League

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maguire, Vardy, Maddison, Robertson, Wijnaldum havent done too badly

I thought Tim Cahill was the poster child for this . 😀

Then there are guys like Ashley Williams, Ian wright , Leighton Baines and Les Ferdinand.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

because he was average at best in the Championship and PL is a much bigger jump. Not good enough for Premier League

Oddly, not that I think we will see him playing again for us but the slower less mental pace of the premier league I think would suit him more. 

He's problem is his retention and passing of the ball when under pressure is a bit poor compared to others. In the championship it's all faster so under more pressure.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

There is huge gap between this leagues and player who looks poor in championship can be decent in Premier League, Boalsie for example, and many many others

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Oddly, not that I think we will see him playing again for us but the slower less mental pace of the premier league I think would suit him more. 

He's problem is his retention and passing of the ball when under pressure is a bit poor compared to others. In the championship it's all faster so under more pressure.

What about how he possion himself all over the field? Opinion?

4 minutes ago, Jonsi77 said:

There is huge gap between this leagues and player who looks poor in championship can be decent in Premier League, Boalsie for example, and many many others

A guy not good enough for the Championship is not going to be good in the Premier League at 31. Face it he will be lucky to get a start

12 minutes ago, Jonsi77 said:

Bolasie got shipped off to Juniper league after loan with us. Wonder if he'll ever get a start for Everton again

Anyway enough of this shite about mediocre second string players

Edited by Kiwivillan

5 minutes ago, Jonsi77 said:

What about how he possion himself all over the field? Opinion?

When hes given a specific role he will stick to it, hes shown that for iceland on the big stage. For villa hes been played left back dcm left midfield and a cm and I think a cb in one game. 

He has looked dire in some games and great in some as well when doing a specific job. As I say, doubt he will play again for us and he normally fluffed it under pressure 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Bolasie got shipped off to Juniper league after loan with us. Wonder if he'll ever get a start for Everton again

he couldnt get a start in Nations Cup, Maghoma of blues started ahead of him

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I would put a bid in for him.

Get him to the contract discussion.

And say.

Lol jk, bai.

We have made a number of signings and will probably make a few more.

Will it be successful ?Nobody knows.

We are building a new team,in a new league with a manager who has never managed in this league.

Things I can be certain of:Grealish will shine,McGinn will give 110% and Smith can get players playing better than than they have done before.

Will Wes score goals,Will Konsa be able to cope,Will Jota recover his Brentford form,etc I don’t know.

I would take 17 th now.There is one priority this season don’t get relegated.

• Like 2