Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 minutes ago, AXD said:

DM for me next

also it is very quiet on the going out side of our transfers. I’d like to see some money coming in for Hogan, Nyland, Tshibola,... and loans for O’hare, RHM, Sarkic and maybe Davis

Sarkic already gone to Livingston for the season.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Not sure how true it is but supposedly a Prem team have put a bid in for Callum Robinson and both us and Bournemouth are looking at him

Linked heavily with Norwich over the last week or so. Surprised if it's not them.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Smith signed Ryan Woods. Stoke ruined him. Linked a shit defence to an even worse attack and never hid from the ball, always wanted it. Didn't work out. We wouldn't pay big like money for him and Stoke will probably not get what they paid for him.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep. We need to avoid this guy. He is made of glass it appears. I hope we are not signing him.

Remi Oudin should be the one we sign..

There is a reason Olympiakos sold Engels.. and he only joined Reims a few months ago, it makes you wonder. At 24, he has a very poor injury record.

Again, this cannot be true.

Injury record is no worse than mings just saying .... 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bjorn-engels/verletzungen/spieler/193469

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Smith signed Ryan Woods. Stoke ruined him. Linked a shit defence to an even worse attack and never hid from the ball, always wanted it. Didn't work out. We wouldn't pay big like money for him and Stoke will probably not get what they paid for him.

Might be worth it as a fairly cheap backup , would prefer a better player for the first team though, it's going to be a critical position for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Sadly, I think you are correct 

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Sadly, I think you are correct 

Do any of us actually know Chester's condition barring a few comments made months ago? We are all just assuming he is crocked but he could be fit as a fiddle for all we know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John said:

As would I, but the days of our late chairman waving a list of our supposed transfer targets in front of the press are long gone.

I guess the contents of the thankfully unused list, will have to remain a guessing game for us...

Probably similar but the price would be lower due to the the "Premier League Tax" we now have to pay on any player.

Edited by thunderball

3 minutes ago, Smartin said:

Do any of us actually know Chester's condition barring a few comments made months ago? We are all just assuming he is crocked but he could be fit as a fiddle for all we know.

Of course, we don’t know for sure, it’s just speculation 

• Like 1

Callum Robinson probably wouldn't be the worst signing, as a back up striker, or wide forward. Scored 12 goals last season in only 24 appearances, and will also already know the club, and some of the players.