Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

#AnnounceWebster

#AnnouncePhillips

#AnnounceBenrahma

#AnnounceButland

#AnnounceTrezeguet (or #Bowen, or #Lolley, or #Wilson, or #[insert good winger to challenge for a spot])

That should cost between 80m and 130m depending on if someone realistic is involved, or a BCFC/BFC fan decides on the prices.

That is all.

PS: If we signed Butland, Benrahma and Webster, we could #AnnounceBBW.

If we announced all of them I'd be very worried, £70m-£80m on Webster, Phillips and Benrahma would be horrific value and not unlike Fulham's spending last season.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

If we announced all of them I'd be very worried, £70m-£80m on Webster, Phillips and Benrahma would be horrific value and not unlike Fulham's spending last season.

thats why i included Butland and another winder in there (5 total), i agree 80m on those 3 you mention would be terrible value for money.

1 hour ago, sne said:

I'm guessing £20m?

🤣No, But you might get a special deal today, buy Maupay for £20 Million, and we throw in Konsa for £12 Million, but be quick 🤣 🤣 

• Haha 1

Just now, jonjon said:

🤣No, But you might get a special deal today, buy Maupay for £20 Million, and we throw in Konsa for £12 Million, but be quick 🤣 🤣 

And we throw Hogan back your way and we'll be even happier :D

Just now, Villarocker said:

And we throw Hogan back your way and we'll be even happier :D

🤣 NO WAY!! but give us £5 million, and we will take him off your hands.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

You don't think we need another CB? Or is it the quality of the CB's?

I just think that will be an awful lot of money for a position where we have cover. Cahill isn’t right for the direction we are looking to go in. We need a DM, pretty urgently I’d say. Perhaps someone that can cover another position as well - such as CB. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

#AnnounceTuanzebe

#AnnouncePhillips

#AnnounceAgoodKeeper

#AnnounceTrezeguet (or #Bowen, or #Lolley, or #Wilson, or #[insert good winger to challenge for a spot])

Lookman    :lol:

p.s  FTFY

Edited by AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Apparently we are going for Konsa. Is he good enough for the PL?

I refuse to believe it and I don't think he is.

I think we need a more experienced CB than this lad.

Unless however Chester or Taylor or off and Hause moves to LB cover then I could see it happening. But I will be very unsure if he is to be our final piece of our CB puzzle without any other defender movement outwards from our point.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Personally I have my reservations, but i don't know if I'm honest.

34 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

You don't think we need another CB? Or is it the quality of the CB's?

Assume they meant we only need one that is first team and a backup,  rather than an expensive prospect and an expensive has been

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Konsa is quality. Better than Webster for me. The guy has played an absolute tonne of league football between Charlton and Brentford and still on 21 i think. He'll be able for the step up, no problem. Villa have been very impressive in this window.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Assume they meant we only need one that is first team and a backup,  rather than an expensive prospect and an expensive has been

As it stands I say we still need one - Quality and experienced.

Mings  Hause

Konsa   Chester

How would people feel about that CB fold going into the season?

*Obviously that could all change and not be how we start up, but on the basis of what if.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

As it stands I say we still need one - Quality and experienced.

Mings  Hause

Konsa   Chester

How would people feel about that CB fold going into the season?

Wouldn't feel overly happy with that tbh, konsa has potential but unsure if that would immediately translate to the prem.

Hause and konsa as backup would be great, just not sure about konsa in first 11 immediately.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He seems very composed on the ball and quick in recovery, it's impossible to say if he's Premier League level, but he seems to have all the tools to be judging by this video. Has all the attributes we are looking for although heading may be a weakness (same as Tuanzebe)? I'd be happy enough if we signed him as it seems a good fit, but it would be a risk.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I just think that will be an awful lot of money for a position where we have cover. Cahill isn’t right for the direction we are looking to go in. We need a DM, pretty urgently I’d say. Perhaps someone that can cover another position as well - such as CB. 

Cover? We have 1 starting centre half. Hause will cover centre half and left back from the bench. Chester is a crock and not good enough. We're in big trouble if we dont get another 1, hopefully 2 centre halves.

• Thanks 1