Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

58 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Didn’t Heaton come back in last year when Burnley looked like relegation fodder and helped turn them around? 

Well Joe Hart is diabolical. Heaton was ordinary. 4 CS 27 conceded in 19. Their forwards chipped in with a lot of goals 

33 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Webster just scored. That's another £5m on his value.

pshh, you dont know what ur talkin about m8.

Gotta be at least £10m 4 sure.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Tom Heaton used to be good. I didn’t watch Burnley last season apart from against City and I don’t think he played. 

Many on here say he’s crap though.

edit; he played in that and conceded one goal from 7 shots on target.  

They also lost 5-0 twice  to city in that season.  He didn’t play in the games. 

Disclaimer: Not making a point. I’m just saying.

Even if you were making a point, I don’t think anyone would know what it was. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Well Joe Hart is diabolical. Heaton was ordinary. 4 CS 27 conceded in 19. Their forwards chipped in with a lot of goals 

27 conceded in 19 is pretty decent really (if that’s the barometer being used here). 54 goals conceded in a full season? That’s solid upper half stuff. 

• Like 2

How about getting Dan Crowley back ... just red about what she up to on that clickbait aggregator newsnow... Hopefully he has for his attitude in check as he was at OUFC when I was there and the players and staff pretty much hated him due to fact he was as he as an arrogant prick who didn’t/wouldn’t put the effort in and thought he was above everyone however, he seems to be turning his career around in Holland and hopefully realises he should never of left and will find his was home .... 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

8 days until our first USA friendly, I assume we fly out later this week?

How many players do people think we will sign before the first friendly match?

Going to be positive and say 2. Keeper and that Trezeguet winger fellow.

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Webster just scored. That's another £5m on his value.

There's a reason why Webster, Phillips, Benrahma, Butland and Maupay are all still at their clubs.

And yet we continue to make signings regardless..

• Like 1

Let’s assume we don’t have endless pots of money 

would people prefer Heaton + Webster  for a combined £20 - £25m 

or Butland and Cahill for a combined £20 - £25m 

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Let’s assume we don’t have endless pots of money 

would people prefer Heaton + Webster  for a combined £20 - £25m 

or Butland and Cahill for a combined £20 - £25m 

or  Heaton + Tuanzebe for a combined £30m

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

or  Heaton + Tuanzebe for a combined £30m

Or Heaton plus Tuanzebe for about 10-14m. If Axel comes back it's as a loan. I think this is now more likely even though I suggested weeks ago I didn't think it would happen. A loan fee for Axel and Heaton would be great business and allow us to push the boat out for another AM/RW and the DM positions 

Edited by avfc1982am

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Or Heaton plus Tuanzebe for about 10-14m. If Axel comes back it's as a loan. I think this is now more likely now even though I suggested weeks ago  didn't think it would happen. A loan fee for Axel and Heaton would be great business and allow us to push the boat out for another AM/RW and the DM positions 

I hope to god we don't loan Axel back. (Unless there is a purchase fee at the end).

It boggles my mind that we only got promoted a month ago and already a lot of us are slipping back in to the mannerisms and thought processes that contributed to our downfall in the first place.

• Like 1

I was reading my timehop today and I was moaning about us having to re sign Bunn as we had no money and about to go into administration. I tell you what I will take arguing over whether to spend £10m on a 33 year old England international or £25m on 26 year old England international. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1