Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Benrahma is definitely the nuts. That one is 100% Smith pushing the deal. He coached him for 3 or 4 months so saw how good he was behind the scenes and wants him in.

Remarkable he came from Ligue 2 football! These players are out there.

He’s going to be a superstar. Pay whatever they want for this lad!!

• Like 1

Trezeguet looks like he plays on the left yes. But I'd rather sign a starting RW tbh, El Ghazi found a great relationship with Grealish out there in the second half of the season.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

He’s going to be a superstar. Pay whatever they want for this lad!!

I'm not that set on him tbh. Tad lightweight when I've watched him, could imagine him having quiet games. Smith being such a big fan swings me though, wouldn't mind £12-16m.

10 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

As far as I know is what (apparently) means, where it comes from else where and your mind isn't yay or nay because you dont know what's been said is true or not.

I guess a lot of the subtlety of meaning comes across with tone, which obviously doesn't translate on message boards. I think if you put it in sarcastic italics I might have got that more! Or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Trezeguet looks like he plays on the left yes. But I'd rather sign a starting RW tbh, El Ghazi found a great relationship with Grealish out there in the second half of the season.

Trezeguet can use both feet well. He's naturally right footed.

Neymar failed to turn up to PSG training.

My lord that guy is just a tool, all that diving, play acting, drama, etc etc etc, i honestly wouldnt want him at Villa if he came for free, and i mean that, the guy is pond life.

• Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

My lord that guy is just a tool, all that diving, play acting, drama, etc etc etc, i honestly wouldnt want him at Villa if he came for free, and i mean that, the guy is pond life.

He’s the Brazilian McCormack... which isn’t as good as the Brazilian Mbappe

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He’s the Brazilian McCormack... which isn’t as good as the Brazilian Mbappe

PSG are filthy rich, if I were the owner I would just make him sit at home to see out his contract if he wanted to play hard ball.

I would literally waste 200m in transfer fees and millions in wages just to make an example of this idiot (Assuming I was a multi billionaire)..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

PSG are filthy rich, if I were the owner I would just make him sit at home to see out his contract if he wanted to play hard ball.

I would literally waste 200m in transfer fees and millions in wages just to make an example of this idiot (Assuming I was a multi billionaire)..

Sometimes I don’t feel hardship is as bad as it used to be.....paid millions to sit on my butt in Paris 😂

p.s. I know what you mean though

Edited by nick76

24 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

The guys an idiot bit let’s not go nuts. 

He’s a f****g genuis with the ball!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You don't have to decide between an AML or AMR. I'm sure we will get both. I'd rather wait for the right time to go for benrahma, even if it right at the end of the window. 

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The guys an idiot bit let’s not go nuts. 

He’s a f****g genuis with the ball!

well tbh, i dont think i am going too far, wouldnt want such mercenaries at a club i supported.

• Like 1