Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They will all just be out to lunch right now, they will be back soon to announce the signing.

Right guys?

RIGHT?!!!!

I would advise you not to hold your breath.

You would likely go a real nasty shade of blue :)

19 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Didn't your owner say regarding Kodjia that he got a price he didn't expect, something about stating an excessive price to start with as a negoatiation tactic, but we just payed it up without negotiating (well done Wyness and Xia if that was the case!).

Perhaps it's the same this time around but taken even further... 

With Kodjia we weren't going to sell to a Championship team, but you came in and paid what we considered to be over the value for him.

Honestly all things considered since, I am still very happy with what we got for him.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

With Kodjia we weren't going to sell to a Championship team, but you came in and paid what we considered to be over the value for him.

Honestly all things considered since, I am still very happy with what we got for him.

So are we tbf.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Now is not the time buddy, we are all in mourning over the lack of a ITK promised signing today.

I hope you will respect our wishes on this day and allow us time to get over it. It's nothing personal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There is a distinct lack of investigative VT'ing!

What happened to the days of seaching the .index pages of the Villa website, until you found something that could have been a 'new signing' announcement photo??!!

Why isn't @thetrees tracking Sawiris' plane as he flies about the place to sign up the next Buffon in Pierluigi Gollini?!

Where are the pallets, the chairs and Dr Tony's emoji tweets!!! 😭

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

There is a distinct lack of investigative VT'ing!

What happened to the days of seaching the .index pages of the Villa website, until you found something that could have been a 'new signing' announcement photo??!!

Why isn't @thetrees tracking Sawiris' plane as he flies about the place to sign up the next Buffon in Pierluigi Gollini?!

Where are the pallets, the chairs and Dr Tony's emoji tweets!!! 😭

You all changed man. You used to be cool.

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You all changed man. You used to be cool.

I'm still cool. It's just the definition of what is considered 'cool' that has changed

• Haha 1