Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

It begins...

Kalinic sale next?

Followed by Butland announcement?

Ach. Another out. DS is f***ing with us, I swear.

Doesn’t he know it’s Wednesday ffs?

Edited by HKP90

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

It begins...

Kalinic sale next?

Followed by Butland announcement?

Good move, provided he's going to be their first choice......anyone got any idea how likely that is to be the case?

Also, if this is the 'big Wednesday news'.........meh.

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Bristol City have put a 30m price tag on Adam Webster.

Seems smart to start at such a low price to encourage a bidding war considering 3 - 4 clubs apparently interested.

Thought about mentioning this.

Think really it's a way of saying "hands off" without actually saying he won't be sold.

£30m would genuinely be obscene money for Webster, considering I said it would take £20m for me and I thought £20m was ridiculous.

• Like 2

Signs that the Villa machine is up and running again after a week of silence. This is good news and a precursor to likely more movement either today as expected, or in the coming days. 

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Good move, provided he's going to be their first choice......anyone got any idea how likely that is to be the case?

Looks as though their Number 1 has left so it's between two of them to challenge for the first team spot.

Livingston Football Club is delighted to announce the loan signing of goalkeeper Matija Sarkic on a season long loan from Aston Villa FC.

Manager Gary Holt said: “Between myself, Davie and GK Coach Tony Caig we feel we have brought a fantastic keeper to the club in Matija, he hasn’t played a-lot of first team football but comes to us highly recommended and we have done our research on the lad which all came back very positive.

“We feel that this move is a win-win for all parties: Matija will get some much needed game time and we are getting a GK which realistically would have been a good bit out-with our wage structure.

“Matija will come in and push for the number 1 Jersey vacated by Liam and between Matija and Ross I feel we are more than covered and I feel confident going into the season that we have 2 keepers that would be fantastic number 1’s. Competition for places is extremely healthy and is no different from any other position at the club, they need to work hard and make the jersey their own.

“Throughout preseason and into the Betfred cup section the fans will get a chance to see both lads in action.

https://livingstonfc.co.uk/theres-a-new-keeper-in-town/

8 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Signs that the Villa machine is up and running again after a week of silence. This is good news and a precursor to likely more movement either today as expected, or in the coming days. 

To be honest maybe not, don't forget we have steer, kalinic and nyland still at the club....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Thought about mentioning this.

Think really it's a way of saying "hands off" without actually saying he won't be sold.

£30m would genuinely be obscene money for Webster, considering I said it would take £20m for me and I thought £20m was ridiculous.

But but but Grealish's pricetag?

:P

• Haha 1