Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Wednesday, Wednesday, gotta get down on Wednesday.

Everybody looking forward to the signing, signing.

Transfers and Transfers, yeah.

Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun. Looking forward to the signing.

S Club 7?

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Wednesday, Wednesday, gotta get down on Wednesday.

Everybody looking forward to the signing, signing.

Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun. Looking forward to the signing.

You ok?

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The twitter guy said it was about to go down on Monday! It’s now Wednesday and still nothing’s gone down :(

You’re so behind the times. Wednesday is the new Monday and Friday is the new Wednesday. See? And the main thing is that Wednesday is in there TWICE. 

What a day!

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I remember the times with Alan M, what a player he was... i remember him tearing Arsenal a new one at Highbury after we got promoted, was it 1st game of the season??

It  was our first away game, he got two in a 3-2 win. He got another two, that night at Villa Park against Millwall, which included that terrific solo goal. Happy memories. :)   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Leicester also got a very good record of signing players from lower leagues and they quickly get called by England. Harry Maguire, Gray, James Maddison and Harvey Barnes all players with senior or under 21s. Even Vardy going back, first season in premier league he got England call despite scoring very few goals that year.

That would've been a factor in his decision aswell.

Indeed. In any case, Justin has made his decision and I hope that he will live to regret it. We can now move on to better players, that do want to join our great club. :flag: 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The twitter guy said it was about to go down on Monday! It’s now Wednesday and still nothing’s gone down :(

Pennywise the Clown has promised him felatio. That's all it is.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, villarocker said:

So if they sell to us for £10m and he has three great seasons they can just have him back for £30m? Nah, that would be bad business. Realistically, they would have to give us 5 times the buying price, minimum. 

I see no need to haggle with them. Axel for three seasons for £10m, I accept their offer! ;)

10 hours ago, omariqy said:

As with all transfers anything can change at any minute until the deal is done (even then - Unsworth). Whilst I hope he is right and I am sure he is offering information from a good source I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

Everyone knows this, even Delphino123 when he told us that Wednesday will be the biggest and BEST day of ALL of our lives!!!! If there's not a signing today, his previous knowledge of villa kits is wiped out and his VT tagline becomes 'Billy Bullshitter!"