Jump to content
sne

Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

Recommended Posts

I’m bored ..... can you tell 🤔😬

GK Butland 

LB Justin James 

CD Terence Kongolo

CD Kristoffer Ajer

RB frederic Guilbert

DM Rongier / Billings / Phillips / Marvelous 

CM John McGinn

RW El Ghazi 

LW Trossard 

AM Grealish 

CF Wesley 

..............................

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This is apparently the dude who is connected to the medical team. Looking at his feed I am inclined to believe he is the same guy, but we shall see. Appreciate it's hardly "ITK" tho. 

Anyone can say we're about to sign someone, we've got half a squad :lol: 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do people think now is a good time to approach Newcastle’s players? Surely they won’t be selling anyone until they get a new manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I agree with this. Hayden has made it clear he wants to leave too so now might be a good time to put a bid in

We can find much, mych  better  players around in Europe than Hayden for the dcm role.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

 

This is apparently the dude who is connected to the medical team. Looking at his feed I am inclined to believe he is the same guy, but we shall see. Appreciate it's hardly "ITK" tho. 

Anyone can say we're about to sign someone, we've got half a squad :lol: 

 

Seems like another attention seeker to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah doesn’t have the same tone of voice at all, we’ll see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

We can find much, mych  better  players around in Europe than Hayden for the dcm role.

I disagree I think he would be a excellent addition, the right age, premier league experience, seems like the right type of personality that would fit in the squad, he’s also versatile as can play CDM or CB even RB, I’d be very very happy if we could pick him up and even better for a cheap deal with Ashley likely to accept a bid with no manager to fall out over it at the moment.

 

Arsène Wenger has described Hayden as a player whose key assets are concentration, intelligence and strength. Equally comfortable at centre-back or in central midfield, whilst having also previously featured at right-back and as a playmaker.

Edited by Hobbit Feet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle's form seemed to pick up when they had injuries and Hayden got a run of games too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle fans don't seem to rate Hayden, he's seen as a player who gives his all, but isn't actually very good. Might have been okay in the championship, but as a Premier league side I think we should be aiming for better.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, useless said:

Newcastle fans don't seem to rate Hayden, he's seen as a player who gives his all, but isn't actually very good. Might have been okay in the championship, but as a Premier league side I think we should be aiming for better.

well put @useless

Edited by Villan4Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sounds like it’s as good as done to be fair.

As ‘done’ as Joe Bryan was for us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Seems like another attention seeker to me.

Yes but that's pretty much the same for those actually with information and those who make it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Seems like another attention seeker to me.

Just playing Haydn Seek....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, useless said:

Newcastle fans don't seem to rate Hayden, he's seen as a player who gives his all, but isn't actually very good. Might have been okay in the championship, but as a Premier league side I think we should be aiming for better.

A lot of Villa fans didn't rate Geuye and they were talking rubbish. How often did you watch Hayden last season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

I don’t rate DeAndre Yedlin as well as two you mentioned. I’d rather we signed Joel Dommett the comedian rather than Paul Dummett. :D;) 

I'm an American who has never rated Yedlin and never understood the hype around him, even back when he was in MLS...  He's like if Gabby played at RB...  All speed, no brain...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Yes but that's pretty much the same for those actually with information and those who make it up. 

I think there’s something satisfying about being privy to information and being able to share it with people without being able to give to much away.

Making s**t up is just sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

I'm an American who has never rated Yedlin and never understood the hype around him, even back when he was in MLS...  He's like if Gabby played at RB...  All speed, no brain...

fc barcelona a future star for sure GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â